What type of jeans? (1 Viewer)

PattieBoi

HSC
hey guys i only like expensive mainstream jeans like nudie and ksubi

becuase im cool like that and i wear shit skinny jeans which are too skinny for my legs

and i am a fat shit asian

oh wait no thats pattiboi
I seriously LOL'ed at your pathetic attempt to insult me.

lol diesel

shit cuts shit denim. serious waste of money.

same could be said for nudie, but i like some of their cuts
No way. Coming from someone who owns Ksubi and Nudie, I'd say Nudie Jeans are WAAAAAY more comfortable than Ksubi.

lolcal

buy my notes
HSC
N/A
lol since when are nudies 300-400

my most expensive nudies were 315, thin finns etc are like 240 and you can get them for around 180 if you buy online from the states.

HSC

my most expensive nudies were 315, thin finns etc are like 240 and you can get them for around 180 if you buy online from the states.
I was checkin' them in GQ, they all come in at around $300.

I'm not big on paying for jeans, you can get away with moderate priced jeans if you have decent tops.

PattieBoi

HSC

Nudie Jeans prices went up recently.

Thin Finns are now $294.95

lolcal

buy my notes
HSC
N/A
lol what the fuck

no fucking way

i have a pair of thin finns which were 294.95, indigo on black, but the normal ones like dry black coated etc... no way are they that price now too? they only just went up from $210 to $240. are you sure it's all thin finns?

if you don't want to pay that much the dollar is okay now, buy them online from cultizm etc

PattieBoi

HSC
lol what the fuck

no fucking way

i have a pair of thin finns which were 294.95, indigo on black, but the normal ones like dry black coated etc... no way are they that price now too? they only just went up from $210 to $240. are you sure it's all thin finns?

if you don't want to pay that much the dollar is okay now, buy them online from cultizm etc
Cultizm FTW.

Fuck GP now.

Btw, are you a member of mynudies?

lolcal

buy my notes
HSC
N/A
i'm actually going to cry if nudies are all 295 now, that's a bit messed. i was paying $210 like 2 months ago :(

yeah i am but i never post, only used it to find pictures of what my dry blacks would look like after washing, i need to shrink them a bit but don't want to lose the shine :(

PattieBoi

HSC
i'm actually going to cry if nudies are all 295 now, that's a bit messed. i was paying $210 like 2 months ago :(

yeah i am but i never post, only used it to find pictures of what my dry blacks would look like after washing, i need to shrink them a bit but don't want to lose the shine :(
I hate the fact that your first 30 posts have to get moderated. It's annoying.

I'm actually after a pair of Dry Grey Coated and Dry Black Coated in Tight Long John. They're both VERY rare and tbh.. I would pay up to $400 for a pair.

lolcal

buy my notes
HSC
N/A
maybe try the nudie store in paddington or maple? they might have it/be able to get them

PattieBoi

HSC
what the fuck, people have message boards dedicated to jeans? :uhoh:
Nudie is the "naked truth about denim". Indigo is the living color that fades and together with your lifestyle gives denim its character. The longer they live the more character they get. Besides leather, only denim has the ability to age so beautifully - formed by its user into a second skin. Jeans are a lot more than just a piece of clothing; a pair of jeans is like a second skin, naked and personal = Nudie.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
lol i want to get my dad a pair of nudies. think it would be so cute.

anyway stay away from fucking ksubi, yeh. i've had my phoenix sun's for about 2 and a half years now, right, and not only have they ripped 6 times (three times in the crotch) but the button popped off today and i lost it and i had to walk around with my fucking whole front showing - MIND YOU I WAS WEARING GRANNY PANTIES - so it was fucking gay.
fuck you ksubi.

PattieBoi

HSC
lol i want to get my dad a pair of nudies. Think it would be so cute.

Anyway stay away from fucking ksubi, yeh. I've had my phoenix sun's for about 2 and a half years now, right, and not only have they ripped 6 times (three times in the crotch) but the button popped off today and i lost it and i had to walk around with my fucking whole front showing - mind you i was wearing granny panties - so it was fucking gay.
Fuck you ksubi.
lmfao.

HSC
lol i want to get my dad a pair of nudies. think it would be so cute.

anyway stay away from fucking ksubi, yeh. i've had my phoenix sun's for about 2 and a half years now, right, and not only have they ripped 6 times (three times in the crotch) but the button popped off today and i lost it and i had to walk around with my fucking whole front showing - MIND YOU I WAS WEARING GRANNY PANTIES - so it was fucking gay.
fuck you ksubi.
I wouldn't buy that shit either.

Ksubi as a brand focus on what's going to be in fashion for the next 10 seconds - for example, their massive stock of skinny jeans with the low crotch...

Nudie, G Star, Diesel and Guess have longevity, they'll be in for as long as you can wear them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)