• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What Type of Pen do you Use? (1 Viewer)

What Type Of Pen Do You Use

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Riviet said:
Do you guys think a heavier pen would disadvantage you when your're writing in an exam? It's just more weight to hold in my opinion.
For myself in exams usually the general rule is the lighter the better. Although heavier pens don't need as much pressure when writing. Bic pens are great for writing either in exams or in class it is not the pens that matters but the person who is using it that will count the most.

s2indie

HSC
I use the Staedtler Stick.. the really cheap ones that you get at the newsagents for 70c (blue and red), or if ur feeling like a big spender the black ones for 75c.

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
I use the Pilot Multiball rolling ball pens

Seeing as though my parents own a newsagency i can choose whatever pens i want. These pens cost about $4.50

I generally choose a new and different type of pens each year

smely

HSC
s2indie said:
I use the Staedtler Stick.. the really cheap ones that you get at the newsagents for 70c (blue and red), or if ur feeling like a big spender the black ones for 75c.
I use those too!!! Except i use the black ones... i buy them in like packs of 10 and it costs like 2 bux hahahaha!

*Minka*

HSC
I accidently clicked papermate instead if other.

I use Jordi Labanda.

rach_06

HSC
Well im not that fussed really as long as the ink doesnt make them funny dots in your letters i dont care what brand it is or what it looks like but i find that Papermate or Bic are the best and what i mostly use!

Mr Lovepony

HSC
Just converted from Papermate Kilometrico to Pilot BP S Medium. It's smoothe and easy to write with therefore not leaving a red and sore mark on my finger when I write goddamn forking long modern history and english essays.

Mr Lovepony

HSC
sando said:
I use the Pilot Multiball rolling ball pens

Seeing as though my parents own a newsagency i can choose whatever pens i want. These pens cost about $4.50

I generally choose a new and different type of pens each year
Lets swap parents.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)