What type of Pens are good? (1 Viewer)

gem_max

HSC
boasboy said:
yer pilot DR GRIP ! they are the best and smoothest. i got 8 pages done for english. and then another 6 for english ext ! it slides like.... mmmMmm

but it costs $10 - $11 and runs out kinda fast cos i like using it so much.
I think thats what I used! Yay go fat... erm phat pens! (come on Ive always wanted to say the phat bit...) :eek:

DjSmiG

HSC
a bic pen, one of those cheap ones that comes in a pack of lik 50 blue black and red

i recon they are the best, or this one with Xtra Bold point and it was "PHAT"

gem_max

HSC
Ones that have interesting designs to diddle with or labels stuck to them that you can roll up and flick are good too for when you finish in that space of time when you cant leave, or finish early but dont want to leave quite yet and need something to do. Oh and another thing, go for click pens rather than having to fiddle about with lids (unless your the sort that chews them... ew). Plus its also good to have click conversations with your neighbours in the exams. Pens are more than just writing instruments.
Unfortunately I was in the front row for most of my exams so the labels didnt get to be flicked at a person's head but I did aim for the examiners water jug at times.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
i like using inky pens. that way you don't have to apply a lot of pressure.
i don't think there are certain pens that make you write faster...

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
new favourite after my contant hankering after those $4.50 pilot pens is the cheap cheap cheap Bic Cristal Ballpoint!!!! Most smooth, sharp, efficient pen I've ever used....

hmm i sound like a pen freak...

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
I dont' really care what pen i use because i write really fast anyway. Like in my half yearlies i just used a normal blue biro and i rote 16 pages for my ext1 essay and 13 for adv english.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
i cant write fast with certain pens...biros are irritating. They just dont flow :mad:

gem_max

HSC
Sarah168 said:
i cant write fast with certain pens...biros are irritating. They just dont flow :mad:
Yeah! And do you find theres some pens that you can write really NEATLY with while others, like the really thin ones, make you write so messy you cant recognise your own writing.

On that note I feel so sorry for the markers of my exams. I was going so fast that most letters became flat.

Why on earth am I still hanging around this PEN thread?! ahahah

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
*cough*

All my exams are done on computer :p

Even Maths: I use a stylus.

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
I use a fountain pen (rotring) and a fountain pen eraser. Everyone thinks It's magical :D

I only use the fountain pen for religion 2 unit and english extension and advanced. It's really cool cause it gives you a nice grip to the paper; if that makes sense :p.

But for any test i'll just use my black paper mate pen (cheap ones) or if i cant find any i'll use the one in my pencil case, which is a plastic sleeve... hehe, i don't even have a real pencil case. :D

tristan88

HSC
Only Pilot Supergrip <M> in blue, black and red, since about year 7 (ball pen), for me. Have some Staedtler Pacific HB pencils too.

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
white_spazzy said:
the only pen i ever use is the staedler stick 430M....they are the best pens i have ever owned! they are smooth and seem to last forever.
Negative, whilst being a great pen, I've maxed out 8 of them between this term and term 4 last year, that's 4 pens per term!!! DA FUCK!!!!

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
like i keep telling you people! get the papermate xtreme grip pens. you can't go wrong. i used the pen for my studying, and also during all my halfy exams. it only used up about 2mm of ink!? plus its so smooth. just makes me dribble just thinking about it *drools*

and i wrote about 80 pages with that pen! all other pens suck big pen dicks. mine is the supplier of pen dicks.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
of couorse pens have dicks. they have a nib don't they? soem pens have pins as their dicks.

this can ultimately be metaphorically compared to guys.

gem_max

HSC
I type mainly now that Im at uni but that piece of information will make note taking in lectures just that bit more amusing.

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
i like using inky pens. that way you don't have to apply a lot of pressure.
i don't think there are certain pens that make you write faster...
the dr. grip really does make u write faster... $11 for extra marks in english is cheap !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)