What u guys doing for ur MDP in D&T? (1 Viewer)

Helipad

HSC
Hey i'm doing the hsc exams next yr and was just wondering what everyone else was doing for their MDP.

whitey89

HSC
No offence but i dont think this thread will work because most people want to keep it secret so no one steals their ideas or so they can patent them first.
So what are you doing for yours?

HSC
i was doing wood work and i had goten half way through when i had to stop and start all over again because of medical reasons. no fare! but i have started making some jewelery now what are you doing???

shuochen

HSC
whitey89 said:
No offence but i dont think this thread will work because most people want to keep it secret so no one steals their ideas or so they can patent them first.
So what are you doing for yours?
whitey89 has a really good point there, majority of the people if not all would prefer to keep their MDP ideas to themselves so that it remains original.

johnnyJIM

HSC
well i am goign to share mine since i highyl doubt anyone would copy

so i am polish and belong to a polish folklore dancing group and im making a new costume for the female dancers that absorbs sweat, lightweight, allows pirspiration and is a modern version but still has traditional values:)

lilmissloz

HSC
I'm making a wardrobe. Yeah, so original. I do have need for it though - my old wardrobe is too small.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)