what u think? (1 Viewer)

wallid

HSC
for the essays, is it a good idea to know just say 4 things really well, and no the rest.. briefly??

what you guys think

they cant expect you to know everything!!, and they never are to specific are they

santaslayer

HSC
wallid said:
for the essays, is it a good idea to know just say 4 things really well, and no the rest.. briefly??

what you guys think

they cant expect you to know everything!!, and they never are to specific are they
Do at least three. Four would be max. You have to remember that you're doing it in-depth.

carlz_07

HSC
I think for world order know like effectiveness for sure so that you can put it into your essays, but then know a bit about everything else and just choose ones that are the most relevant. my legal teacher said have at least 5 key points and then ur intro and conclusion.

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
to get in the higher bands you have to know effectiveness(of international/domestic law etc.) really well, along with about 3 other indepth points, and specific examples, cases and acts for each point.

digmahstigma

HSC
okay, so say for family they give us a really generic question like assess the effectiveness of the family law system in regards to individuals [i know thats been done but still]

theres a whole bunch of stuff for that obviously, like alternative family arrangements dissolution of marriage rights of the child etc

but i think that in that time i personally would only be able to do say alt. fam. arrangements and children indepth, and not even that indepth. like id cut out birth tech and surrogacy etc.

is that ok? i just really have no idea where i stand, our trial questions were really specific and we didnt do any other assessments for family :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)