What UAI did you get? (1 Viewer)

haticeu

HSC
I Am Sooo Pissd Off, Dissapointed N Upset, I've Got Da Shittes Uai I Feel So Lowwwwwwww N Soo Useless.... I Got 53.30 And Sam Predicted 66.45 Dat Is A Big Difference Seriously Wat Went Wrong,,, Da Predictions 4 Evrione Else Sems To Be Wayyy More Accurateeeee...i Jst Wanna Sit And Cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :( Its Been Da Shittest Day Of My Lyf-------n Everything Everyones Sed Had Made Me Feel Alot Worseeeeeee

stazi

Nightman
HSC
haticeu said:
I Am Sooo Pissd Off, Dissapointed N Upset, I've Got Da Shittes Uai I Feel So Lowwwwwwww N Soo Useless.... I Got 53.30 And Sam Predicted 66.45 Dat Is A Big Difference Seriously Wat Went Wrong,,, Da Predictions 4 Evrione Else Sems To Be Wayyy More Accurateeeee...i Jst Wanna Sit And Cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :( Its Been Da Shittest Day Of My Lyf-------n Everything Everyones Sed Had Made Me Feel Alot Worseeeeeee
That prediction is for the 2004 HSC, not the 05 HSC

nedzelic

HSC
stazi said:
That prediction is for the 2004 HSC, not the 05 HSC
my suggesstion is go to bed - what the fuck are you still up for?

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Henry_Kissinger said:
People are really warped these days: the two things people care about are UAI's and money. Please, get your priorities straight.
What are your main priorities then?

*Ya_So_CuTe*

HSC
sam predicted 94.7 and i got 94.35..Bloody stoked!!!!

Marks were thus: Adv eng 91
Modern His 91
Ext his 90
Economics 90
Ext eng 88
Music 1 88

haboozin

Do you uhh.. Yahoo?
HSC
haticeu said:
hey, the predictions are only accurate cause their marks are in the high 90's.
So bigger mark changes results in smaller UAI changes as u reach 100. The person who has got 100 compared to the person who has got 99.00 has marks which are soo much better, so if the estimate said 100 you aren't going to get less than 99.90.

Your estimate's gap was pretty big, but it is only cause people preformed better in (propbably) your subjects this year. So the same mark in a course this year compared to last year has a lesser integrity.

Also, if you got any band 3's or so (anything that was less than 25%ile in the state) then the mark in SAM is 100% not accurate. Those preformances do not get released and sam is just created from a trend of how students went that were more than 25%ile. Again extremly inacurate.

anyways sorry to hear you are dissapointed.

Do_It

Alli Kats Bitch
HSC
mi HSC Marks:

Chem: 59 T_T
Business: 73
Adv English: 75
IPT: 84
General Maths: 80
Studies of religion I (1 unit): 41

I ended up getting 69 UAI. No joke.

Kutar Maggi

They call me nigga man
HSC
Henry_Kissinger said:
learning, enjoying life

you just contradicted yourself dumbass, lol.

A higher UAI gives you a better chance at LEARNING

And Money allows you to more readlliy and easily enjoy life, and dont say it doesnt cause it does, only those that dont have money use that excuse as a faccade to mask their own insecurities and cravings for MONEY!!!! :p:p:p

HSC
N/A
Kutar Maggi said:
you just contradicted yourself dumbass, lol.

A higher UAI gives you a better chance at LEARNING

And Money allows you to more readlliy and easily enjoy life, and dont say it doesnt cause it does, only those that dont have money use that excuse as a faccade to mask their own insecurities and cravings for MONEY!!!! :p:p:p
learning is not equal to university, dumbarse

and money is not = enjoyment

p.s: i have more money than you do

p.p.s: facade (sorry cant remember the unicode for the proper c)

groomy

woopa chang

Biology 90
English Adv. 88
Maths 88
PE 88
Chemistry 81
Maths 3U 35 [70]

SAM predicted 93.00. UAI was 93.00. good ol' sam...

Last edited:

Just James

Veteran Member
HSC
2005 Uai

Physics - 93 - Band 6
Chemistry - 91 - Band 6
Maths Ext 1 - 83 - E3 (Notional Band 5)
Maths Ext 2 - 79 - E3 (Notional Band 6)
English Advanced - 81 - Band 5

2005 UAI - 96.60

I'm very pleased with myself.

Congratulations to all of you who achieved what you desired! Give yourselves a pat on the back. To those who did not achieve what you desired, do not despair, there are other pathways into the career you are interested in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)