Design and Technology 91
English (Advanced) 81
Mathematics 82
Society and Culture 87
Studies of Religion I 43/50
Modern Greek Continuers 91
Modern Greek Extension 42/50

UAI: 89.85

2 BAND 6'S AND 5 BAND 5'S PRETTY PISSED I DIDNT GET 90+ UAI. BUT ANYWAY WHAT CAN U DO. SHIT HAPPENS. LOL

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
Im really pissed off at myself!

I got 70s & above for all my subjects (SRE I i got 36)..but i was very stupid & dropped SRE II, BUT i was doing hospitality & Industrial Technology..so with the UAI they had to drop one...so i got a UAI of 51.45.

But i guessed that if i hadnt dropped it, i would have cracked cos i had three major projects to do!

So kiddies! think about the subjects you chose before you drop anything, like your Auntie Roz didnt!

Tashxx

Associate Member
HSC
Mine is: 61.70

Well as you all read this and clutch your hearts at the sight of my extremely low UAI, I pity you all.This petty in fighting and name-calling demonstates your complete lack of mature brain function. God, your out of school now, get over it. Those of you who got a UAI of any kind, I congratulate you all. I was slightly disapointed with my score but I still got into Uni and I'm the only person in my family to complete year 12. I was slightly embarrased to put my score on here , but I thought fuck it, who are you to judge me. Anyway, Good Luck to all HSC students, present, past and future.

Last edited:

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
Tashxx said:
Mine is: 61.70

Well as you all read this and clutch your hearts at the sight of my extremely low UAI, I pity you all.This petty in fighting and name-calling demonstates your complete lack of mature brain function. God, your out of school now, get over it. Those of you who got a UAI of any kind, I congratulate you all. I was slightly disapointed with my score but I still got into Uni and I'm the only person in my family to complete year 12. I was slightly embarrased to put my score on here , but I thought fuck it, who are you to judge me. Anyway, Good Luck to all HSC students, present, past and future.

Meh, i bet u with the 'extremely low UAI' contest!! 51.75...hey im happy, i still got into UNI!!!

Still well done on being the first in ur family! Im the 2nd in my family! Now...LETS GO PARTY!!!! :D

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
nick1048 said:
do I get a present for being the first in my family?
Yes a pat on the head from ur parents :)...who can ask for anything more?!?!

(Actually i got a computer..not a laptop..but its better than nothing ==== its wot u get if your the 2nd to get a HSC:D)

lizzibean

HSC

eta: while I feel mean for being sort of annoyed, my estimate was 99.5-100, so it was a bit disappointing. Most of the "high" UAIs at my school were dragged down by the school's overall AST results (even though we did well individually). All my scores that were included in my UAI were over 100, so it probably should've been higher. Oh well.
(and all my friends who slacked off and had UAIs in the 50s were pulled up and ended up with very decent scores -_-)

Last edited:

charismo

HSC
woah well done you beast, i'm hoping for around 98 aswell, but my first round assessments didn't go too well, i panicked..

stazi

Nightman
HSC
lizzibean said:

eta: while I feel mean for being sort of annoyed, my estimate was 99.5-100, so it was a bit disappointing. Most of the "high" UAIs at my school were dragged down by the school's overall AST results (even though we did well individually). All my scores that were included in my UAI were over 100, so it probably should've been higher. Oh well.
(and all my friends who slacked off and had UAIs in the 50s were pulled up and ended up with very decent scores -_-)
umm what? how did you get 100+ scores? The HSC gives you a mark of 100 for each subject

chockie

HSC
SAM said 98.15

that number went round and round in my head as i slept
but i expected a bit lower

UAI was 98.15 :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)