what uni do you plan to go to next year. (1 Viewer)

what uni.

• Total voters

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
im absolutely confused atm. my 1st pref is unsw - commerce, and second is macquarie. but i applied for an accounting cadetship with hall chadwick and theyre on market street.

im from the central coast with no sense of direction in syd, but would macquarie be too hard to get to from market street? what about uts?

proringz

HSC
hollyy. said:
im absolutely confused atm. my 1st pref is unsw - commerce, and second is macquarie. but i applied for an accounting cadetship with hall chadwick and theyre on market street.

im from the central coast with no sense of direction in syd, but would macquarie be too hard to get to from market street? what about uts?
Macquarie is in North Ryde. Market street is in the city. You can catch a train I guess. UTS is on broadway which is much closer to market st than Macq.

xJennax

HSC
Other: I'm going to a uni on the Gold Coast because I'm from far northern NSW, not Sydney area. :p

mickybridges

HSC
lyounamu said:
unsw is so popular, why? why? why?

what about our awesome usyd?

But despite that I am more interested in unsw...
yeah i'm wondering that too.. i thought USYD would have the most votes just because it's the highest ranked uni in sydney...strange :uhoh:

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Caitlin63 said:
no.... however there was one guy who broke his back or neck or something like that jumping from a balcony into a fountain when he was drunk... actually i think he might have died, can't remember.
He died, I remember that actually.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
-Anfernee- said:
why don;t you come to UNSW and bring your two friends with you..lol?
Cause I'm really not interested in Sydney to be honest. Its expensive, I'm dirt poor, and its not somewhere that holds my interest.

sirfeathers

HSC
lionking1191 said:
with that kind of weather? oh wow.
haha yeah even with the weather. Bet a lot of people didn't turn up because of the rain. Shame really

HSC
sirfeathers said:
haha yeah even with the weather. Bet a lot of people didn't turn up because of the rain. Shame really
20,000 showed up apparently. UNSW put out an ad in the newspaper thanking all those who "braved the weather", nice of em.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i LOL at first years and their timetables in first year

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
hollyy. said:

UTS (city campus) would be like a 10-15 minute walk from market st (depending on fast you walk), or like a 2 minute bus drive. I'm not sure about macquarie, seeing as Ive never gone from the city there, but im pretty sure you can catch a train. UNSW is about a 20-30 minute bus ride from there (although it depends on the traffic)

Last edited:

friction

HSC
Its either UOW or USYD for me. I want to do exercise and sport science they are the only 2 that have it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)