What units you doing for 2nd Semester? (1 Viewer)

X

xeuyrawp

AHST360: Middle Egyptian II,
AHST361: Egyptian Theology,
(AHST363: Egypt in the Old Kingdom via open education)
HIST359: Historiography.

I was doing a research unit, but after having a conversation with a lecturer yesterday, I found out that my German reading ability isn't good enough... Alas, that'll be for next year.

knobblett said:
Gmn288
Itl103
Pol165
Eul100
Yikes - two languages in one semester... You're a very brave man.

And I thought EUL100 was only being offered next year?

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
MaryJane said:
Yay for social psych! I love social soooo much, its so great!! I can't wait to do it again!

But, I dont like Julie Fitness. She's too abrupt and aggressive for me.

Steve did BUSL250 and did really well (but he does well in every subject he does), so if you need help there, you know who to call :)
yay i can leech of both of your brilliances lol since both of you have done psy235 skittled's done busl250 and we're doing social together, yay :D

oooh and cyan's doing social too!

(how much you selling the 235 book honey?),

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
anyone know when we get this sem's results?

^___^
HSC
... said:
hmmm

i still need to wait for my 1st sem results :(

damn comp
eh..what the heck..assuming i pass my shit this sem

ISYS227 Requirements Analysis & Systems Design
COMP347 Advanced Computer Networks
COMP344 E-commerce Technology

might pick up:
MATH136

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
redruM said:
*see sig*

ACCG323
ACCG340
ACCG400
BUSL320
ACCG353*

*- maybe...it isnt confirmed. Need to get special approval too.
Hmm...might be doing another couple of *mystery* units....Not certain about this yet. Hopefully, I'll be able to find out in the next couple of weeks.

lmnopq

HSC
uh this might sound like a stupid question but why do you have to pass all of your first sem subjects to do your second semester ones? what happens if say i fail psy104... would i be able to do psy105 next sem and then do psy104 again next yr?

HSC
N/A
lmnopq said:
uh this might sound like a stupid question but why do you have to pass all of your first sem subjects to do your second semester ones? what happens if say i fail psy104... would i be able to do psy105 next sem and then do psy104 again next yr?
Because a lot of 100-level courses are prerequisites for 200-level courses :D

Or, you have something like "6cp" or "12cp", ie you have to have passed a certain number of units as a prerequisite. Even with this rule, sometimes you can start 200-level units in second semester of first year :)

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
lmnopq said:
if u fail PSY104 you can't do PSY105 and you will have to redo PSY104 nxt year, which stops you doing any 2nd yr psych units because you need a to pass both first yr psych units first

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
nxt semester im doing *drum roll* ...

BBA217
BUSL250
HRM217
PSY235

not a bad bunch, threw in the psych to break it up as i wouldnt fancy doing all business units

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
fornstar said:
if u fail PSY104 you can't do PSY105 and you will have to redo PSY104 nxt year, which stops you doing any 2nd yr psych units because you need a to pass both first yr psych units first
you'de think so but nah.. you can still do psy105 without having done or you failed psy104... check the pre reqs.

but it also depends on ur degree as well

its bin a while since ive looked at the handbook, however i've got a few friends who did psy105 without having psy104

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Whats stopping you from doing all four.... u canif u want to.. im sure u can get an exemption from the coppers to do another subject? but then again your marks won't be as good than if you had done just the three.

----

I too have changed my mind... as much as i wanted a break from my calculator (We have a hate hate relationship) next semester. I think i might be adding ACCG200 on top of my PSY235, PSY(social) and BUSL250.

I feel like puking... accounting amongst all those lovely non calculator subjects. *gag*

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
I think Steve is doing ACCG200 next semester, too! We are sorta in the early stages of deciding whether we're going to do both PSY332 and 334, or whether we should hold off on 334 (because its more interesting, and our passion) and do it second semester 2007.

Apparently, ACCG200 has a dreadfully high fail rate, hence why Steve wants less subjects to fret over, and to get it over and done with asap.

Anne, I feel your pain. Calculators=death, stabbing, vomit, anger, stress etc etc...

:(

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
MaryJane said:
I think Steve is doing ACCG200 next semester, too! We are sorta in the early stages of deciding whether we're going to do both PSY332 and 334, or whether we should hold off on 334 (because its more interesting, and our passion) and do it second semester 2007.

Apparently, ACCG200 has a dreadfully high fail rate, hence why Steve wants less subjects to fret over, and to get it over and done with asap.

Anne, I feel your pain. Calculators=death, stabbing, vomit, anger, stress etc etc...

in that case, both do 334 another time and do 332 next semester!!!!!!

And Anne, i definitely cant afford to do too many units as my gpa for this year really matters in order to get into honours :( Im also doing a counselling course next semester, which is basically like doing another unit!!

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
MaryJane said:

:eek: ok im redoing accg200 next sem!

do you know when we get our results? i want them now lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)