What was the last CD you bought? (1 Viewer)

biomic

(pronounced yay-zu)
HSC
runtlocks said:
yeeeaah my favourite bob dylan album
Yeah its a tough call for me - absolutely love some of the tracks off it, first and last ones wrap it so well but still a sucker for the Freewheelin', though it's hard to lose when it comes to dylan :)

Picked up Sigur Ros - Hvarf/Heim today, Starálfur and Ágætis Byrjun versions are gorgeous, need to grab the dvd

Force.Kin

HSC
Last CD I bought was Monday Morning Apocalypse by Evergrey, third greatest Swedish metal band behind Meshuggah and Opeth (IMO).

groovewithjamie

HSC
N/A
Britney Spears--Blackout

I know a lot of people hate her, but you cant deny that her songs are meant to be club hits! The best songs on her cd are the following:

gimme more
a piece of me
radar
hot as ice
ooh ooh baby

taco man

don't know don't care
HSC
Starsailor-On the Outside

I was abit pissed wen i only realised that the cd was copy control after i got home.

Usually i refuse to buy copy control cds cos i think its the most stupidest thing ever ...u cant play them on all cd players and who wants to get their cd out everytime they want to listen to some tracks... not to mention the dodgy spyware that also comes with it...

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
My computer has never had a problem with playing copy-controlled cd's...strange.

Anyway, I just bought the limited edition version of Future Future Future Perfect by Freezepop but it'll probably be a while before I get it. They're the only band where I've bought pretty much everything they've ever released.

taco man

don't know don't care
HSC
s-p-a-c-e-d said:
My computer has never had a problem with playing copy-controlled cd's...strange.

Anyway, I just bought the limited edition version of Future Future Future Perfect by Freezepop but it'll probably be a while before I get it. They're the only band where I've bought pretty much everything they've ever released.
yeah the problem isn't that big on computers, its mostly on dvd players/car cd players etc

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
Today:

Godspeed You Black Emperor! - Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas To Heaven (vinyl)

it's AWESOME

Beege

HSC
Gotye - Like Drawing Blood
M.I.A. - Kala
Interpol - Turn On The Bright Lights

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
more stuff on vinyl from JB Hi-Fi since I got a gift card from there for christmas. this time it was

Kraftwerk - Radioactivity
Comets on Fire - Blue Cathedral (actually i bought it because it was the only CoF record they had and luckily it turned out to be the album that i'd been most wanting to listen to by them. i didn't even know until i got home because i didn't read the spine >_>)

dodgyv

CEO
HSC
i never buy a cd is 2 hard its time consuming in all aspects of buying a cd first u need 2 work 2 get money then u need 2 go look 4 a good cd then u buy then u have 2 rip it then u have 2 put on mp3

while u can go 2 limewire download and put into mp3...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)