What was the lowest atar in James Ruse? (1 Viewer)

hscgirl

HSC
I'm genuinely curious^^^^^
i'm sure there will be someone who got like a 70 atar or something, because passing the selective test in y6 doesn't equate to hsc success - i know ppl from selective schools who completely stopped trying in their studies in y12

Vall

HSC
lowest I know of from NBHS (yea it’s not quite ruse) was 75

HSC
the marks of a cohort on average is very rarely indicative of the bottom % of a cohort, particularly in the case of the HSC due to the way alignment works. i wouldn't be surprised if for the top ~40 schools, the difference in the lowest atar is the strength of academic support & intervention programs rather than the school's ranking.

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
I mean it beat a fair few selective schools... I'd say the average is pretty damn high lol.

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
make a school with 5 smart asf ppl and get a mean and median of 99.95 and then charge crazy prices the year after
Shore ain't half bad for pricing. It's relatively the same here in orange for Kinross and have you our results πŸ’€\?

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
if i were a parent there's no way i'd spend 15-20k/yr on a private school 😭 rather just go selective + tutoring, then you get the results for much much cheaper
scholarships go for about 5k, so its a good deal considering the much easier process of doing co-curricular in school + lots of facilities catered for all students
I'm talking about designated areas for agriculture, swimming pools spanning the circumference of the school, Classes for higher achieving students and overall a very clean environment

kkk579

hello
HSC
scholarships go for about 5k, so its a good deal considering the much easier process of doing co-curricular in school + lots of facilities catered for all students
I'm talking about designated areas for agriculture, swimming pools spanning the circumference of the school, Classes for higher achieving students and overall a very clean environment
tbh id only go to a private if i was offered a full scholarship and even then, if i was offered a spot at a top selective school i would take that over the private. ig it’s just my preference but i prefer selective school environments over private school environments

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
tbh id only go to a private if i was offered a full scholarship and even then, if i was offered a spot at a top selective school i would take that over the private. ig it’s just my preference but i prefer selective school environments over private school environments
obv a top selective would be way better given students wouldn't vandalise the area, so it's pretty much the same atmosphere as a private school, I get what u mean man, I would too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)