what was ur major work under? (1 Viewer)

V

val_dramaqueen

you know how you have all different "media" type things that you ... CATEGORIES! thats it! hehehe... what catetetogog were your under? painting? digital media? designed objects and environments? sculpture?

mine was designed objects and environments :)

what was yours?

artfag

Banned
HSC
i was told to put mine into drawing, but it probably should've gone into something else as it incorporates mixed media as well as digital media

oh well

artfaggette

dongs
HSC
Collection of works.
What did it have, hmm.. digital prints, sculpture, packaging/advertisement, documented forms, photography. I think that's it, so long since I've seen the thing.

V

val_dramaqueen

sweet, sweet...

but... has anyone done a wearable? i fear i am the only one!!

alika

Mine came under designed objects and environments, sounds like a bit of a random category but hey its fits.

One of my friends did a wearable and it was amazing. Visual rep of chilivaric notions vs. feminist artists such as barberra kruger. Pretty good i think.

Our class was pretty diverse with photography, charcole drawings, pianting sculture, film, cow, and yeah.

ribeena

HSC
ahah looks like im the only one who did print making....
yeah i did print making.. im so unique ahaha.... well im not really

Caboodles

Digital Media-even though I used real media techniques such as painting, drawing and photography, I worked in photoshop so yeah!:D

neelab

HSC
mine was under painting (oil), and then d last minute, i did some miniatures. and that made me get 50/50 for practical. i hope i get in. i dnt think i will. its called "a family's journey"

ally15

Beep.
HSC
was that a hint towards me? coz ive been doing that...describe but no pictures.hehhe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)