What was your hardest exam? (1 Viewer)

retrowoman

HSC
For me it was definetely history extension, the questions were a little bit unexpected and i really had to adapt my knowledge to it, unlike the english exam we're its pretty easy to write out a fully prepared response with little adaption required...... So, I want to know what everyone thinks their hardest exam was? and why?

Homercles

HSC
Physics by a mile. Ext Maths was difficult because it's supposed to be. Mod history, 2u Maths and chem all seemed OK, and I didn't really have any problems with HE. I gave up guessing how I went in English exams a long time ago *mutters about something about how English having to count favours the stupid English students*.

But Physics really caught me by surprise. I had a good knowledge of the course but that can only get you so far when they hand out 6 marks for reliability of sources and 7 for some wierd astrophysics question.

Mandy101

HSC
Extension History... which was odd because it's one of my favourites and I'm ranked first in it! My answer to one of the questions was about 70% of the standard of my trial answer which was a major bummer... I walked out and wanted to cry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)