• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

What was your total score in NAPLAN yr 9? (8 Viewers)

hayabusaboston

HSC
what did you guys get in naplan in yr 9? I just dug out a bunch of files from over the years and found my naplan results booklet thing. I counted up the questions and found I got 202 out of a possible 222 lol. How did u guys go?

theind1996

HSC
N/A
what did you guys get in naplan in yr 9? I just dug out a bunch of files from over the years and found my naplan results booklet thing. I counted up the questions and found I got 202 out of a possible 222 lol. How did u guys go?
I got 214.

HSC
I think I chucked my naplan stuff lol

All I remember was getting the top end of the highest band (whatever it was) for most subjects anyway

hayabusaboston

HSC
HEY just remembered might as well ask what u guys got in selective school test? if u did it lol. I have a buddy at my school who got 292/300. FUcking crazy.

deswa1

HSC
HEY just remembered might as well ask what u guys got in selective school test? if u did it lol. I have a buddy at my school who got 292/300. FUcking crazy.
Not sure what my score was actually- didn't get it back. All I know is that I put Tech first and I got in there so anything from 210+ lol

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Idk lol probably not, cos there was no "intellect testing" questions, just simple maths, writing and reading. If u wanna know ur IQ then do the JCTI test, type into google "JCTI cerebrals" and click on the first link.
I see...

there should be a formula to convert it though

what's your IQ?

hayabusaboston

HSC
Like, the selective school test is a proper IQ test, so that'll tell u ur proper IQ haha. So yea spiritualbeing Im guessing u got pretty damn high eh?

Rawf

HSC
NAPLAN was so long ago o___o I remember I did it, and we got a results letter but I don't think it gave us any marks? I only remember seeing bands or something.. [bars with the avg and where you lie]

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
My IQ is not ridiculously high, just 145. I wouldnt mind having an IQ of 180 like James Woods or Edward WItten haha :p
hmm

still a pretty solid IQ

you should be able to come up with a formula to convert the Naplan marks to IQ, given that you have your naplan marks and your IQ =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)