• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

What will we talk about? (1 Viewer)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
A thought just dawned upon me..... what the hell will we talk about on this board when our major works are sent away. This board has become like a second home to me *sniff*...... and soon the year 11s will be taking it over *sniff*........ and things will never be the same again! *sniff*

I guess that is one of the freaky things about this subject.... once the major works are sent away, that's it!!!! You essentually aren't doing extension 2 english anymore.....

I feel like a part of me will be taken away!

blah says she

blah. blah. blah.
HSC
im looking forward to going home early on wednesdays cos i will no longer have to stay for extension 2 class :D

lemonade

Coffs Harbour, but will soon be in Brisbane
Oh no! I hadn't thought about it like that... *a soft tear trails down lemonade's cheek*

and the year 11s taking over.. that is a terrible thought.

I had been really excited about just getting rid of the MW after all the frustration it had caused, but.. I'd miss this forum :( none of the other subjects are quite so lively or interesting here... (or so capable of inserting metaphoric speech into their posts)

I'd really miss posting here. I wonder what will happen to this section of a site in a weeks time...

Huy

HSC
N/A
I don't do much, so I'll keep you all entertained, not? :p

Mcdick can have the honours

Jinglebell

HSC
well, we've got a few weeks before the year 11's invade...i say we have a giant post-ext2 party!!! and then scare all the year 11's away:)

Huy

HSC
N/A
You mean, how difficult the course is?
The pressure? The stress? The workload?

(HAHAHA about the last one)

Let's exaggerate some more for the Year 11's, that'll scare them... :D

Jinglebell

HSC
difficult? i'd go with impossible *wink wink*...and detrimental to overall mental health(wait, that one might be true...hmmm...):)

Huy

HSC
N/A
It's so hard

I would NEVER do Extension 2 again, not even if you paid me a million, gazillion bucks!

(LOL do you think that was subtle enough? :p)

haha, i dont mind losing this forum to year 11's
as long as they know how TOUGH this course is and the demands that will be placed upon them.. (HAHA ohh that's good)

Jinglebell

HSC
Originally posted by Huy
(LOL do you think that was subtle enough? :p)
absolutely, huy my buddy...just like a brick through a window:p

but really, they can HAVE the place...why we'd stick around after all we've been through is beyond me...and especially since this place is no help whatsoever, in fact i'd call it more of a hindrance to having a clue what's going on (or that could've been my teacher:))

hmm, is that the scamplering of yr 11's away from our forum that i hear? or is it just the ext2 stress-induced hallucinations again?

wow, this is good practise for sounding credible in a reflection statement:D...i mean "woe is me, i must complete an entirely factual and truly insightful reflection on the work which as nearly claimed my sanity"

lemonade

Coffs Harbour, but will soon be in Brisbane
Originally posted by malayz_angel
yes let's chuck a big post-ext 2 party, i think that we deserve it :)
I'd come! I haven't been to a party in soooo long. Yes.. the MW is destroying my social life *wonders if any year 11s are reading this*
I think a big drunken party would make me regain some of my lost sanity... *sigh*

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
hehe the year 11s will be just as clueless and innocent as we were this time last year........they're making the decision right now about whether to do it or not........

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Omigod, hasn't the year just gone so darn fast! I can't believe that we only have 5 WEEKS of school left..... EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leap

free falling
HSC
Omigod, hasn't the year just gone so darn fast! I can't believe that we only have 5 WEEKS of school left..... EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats just plain scary!
But then again, I can't wait until the HSC is over!
Its weird...in a matter of weeks we're never going back to school again. :eek:
its like, obviously I've known all along that soon I'd leave school etc, but I still feel like its never going to happen...its just going to drag out forever, sorta thing.
Same with the trials, I woke up on the day of English Area of Study, and I just thought, "Whoa...the trials are actually here...doesn't seem real.."
Does that makes sense?

Jinglebell

HSC
how i've been feeling, too...it's so hard to accept that the whole point of the last 13 years will be over in a matter of weeks...or days in the case of ext 2...it's really freaky!

Jinglebell

HSC
btw, leap: i love your sig, where did you get that quote from? or are you so mind-blowingly brilliant that it's your own work and i shouldn't even bother handing in my MW?:)

Leap

free falling
HSC
btw, leap: i love your sig, where did you get that quote from? or are you so mind-blowingly brilliant that it's your own work and i shouldn't even bother handing in my MW?
lol! No, its a quote from Tom Stoppard's The Real Inspector Hound ...I wish I could write that well, but I don't even come close. :p

Jinglebell

HSC
hmm, another addition to my post-hsc reading list...i can't believe i'm such a book geek - all i wanna do after the hsc is go somewhere quiet and read, and i've already got a list of about 10 books:) that, and i've taken to carrying my copy of P&P around whenever i have a bag big enough to fit it in, and i get bitter when i have to catch the train home from school by myself and i have to stop reading so i can walk in a straight line along the platform.

wow, it sounds so much worse all written down. i really am a geek:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)