What will you be drinking at O- week? (1 Viewer)

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Whats the ox like? Thats where I saw my $2 schooners. Saw the Eddie...where else do you guys go?

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
Bundybabe said:
Nuttin but Bundy all da way ppl!!
that's what i'll be drinking (even though i'm going to une not csu!)

never heard of a goon sunrise - tried vodka sunrise and tequila sunrise and hated them both.. but i like goon and orange juice so i'm sure i wouldn't mind a goon sunrise, might just have to try that at college

bex

HSC
im sure you will be introduced to them fairly on in the piece!

umm.. well the park sponsers the rugby club so in winter we spend a lot of saturday nights there.. the ox is having some makor renovations done so im not sure if that will have started when uni goes back.. but the eddy is a great all rounder! The tats is where all the theatre media (TM) people used to hang out till they changed owners and so towers has been going there a bit for towers functions... hmm.. where else?

on pub run we usually go to the family which is a generally townie pub but we have good times there! we also went to the majellan bowls club last year.. i passed out in the oub prior to the bowls so im not sure what its like! sometimes dorm functions are held at the oconnell pub or the farmers arms for cheap drinks and food- theyre are out of bathurst but the csu bus is usually arranged to take you out there

Oh! and the RSL- cheap drinks and Panthers- free pool for members are two others.. but its generally just the ox, the eddy, and the park

Fro

HSC
not the biggest fan of the eddy...
love the park, panthers and the rsl though...
maybe thats because i know people who work in those places...
maybe...

bex

HSC
the eddy is good when they dont have that big DJ set up going.. unless of course youre on pills.. but ive had some great nights there.. last melbourne cup i spent 14hours there!

dougthelegend

HSC
bex said:
the eddy and the park and i think the ox too.. have middies of bundy draught on tap for $3
Awesome - i was wondering about that, at my old local - the Waratah in Mudgee, they have Middies on tap for about $3 as well :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)