what would a 32 raw mark in chemistry get scaled to? (1 Viewer)

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
lol. This is the time you are meant to be building income streams for your future self. I don't think its a good idea to move out. But you do you lol. Moving out of the household. Yay!
#freedom
ahh yeahhh. idk highschool has been so stressful and i feel like i've missed out on a lot of the fun parts of it. moving out might give me a better social experience uknow

can always earn money later ig

uniqueusername1

HSC
ahh yeahhh. idk highschool has been so stressful and i feel like i've missed out on a lot of the fun parts of it. moving out might give me a better social experience uknow

can always earn money later ig
ok bro. I'm just letting you know this isn't the best idea. Good luck with your Wollongong trip.

laterz laterz

HSC
what are ur subjects ?
ahaha this is a funny story coz my subjects r pretty ass - math ext 1, eng adv, eco, bus, pd (wish i did ESL 😭)
i was gonna do phys instead of pd but i was just scared coz of such a big change in curriculum from my old country to aus and now i have to deal with shit scaling 😭

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
What’s E3 Mean
E3 is a performance band category for Extension subjects. It is one of 4 ranges, being E1, E2, E3 and E4 (the highest being E4).

The mark range for each category is as follows:
  • Band E4 = 45 - 50 marks
  • Band E3 = 35 - 44 marks
  • Band E2 = 25 - 34 marks
  • Band E1 = 0 - 24 marks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)