what would a 32 raw mark in chemistry get scaled to? (1 Viewer)

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
I believe that generally, it's due to the fact that the Australian curriculum is not as difficult as those of other countries (including India). For example, I studied congruent triangles in year 7 and found it interesting that this concept is taught in year 9 here.

tito981

HSC
so wouldn't it be better to go to a low ranked school and rank first in all internals. Then do well in the hsc.
So would going to a selective school put you at a disadvantage? since you may not rank first internally?
good plan until u fuck up 1 exam and get like 80 which means ur overall mark is 80 since ur first assuming no one else does better. So going to a better school means u get saved from a potential flop of a HSC exam.

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
I believe that generally, it's due to the fact that the Australian curriculum is not as difficult as those of other countries (including India). For example, I studied congruent triangles in year 7 and found it interesting that this concept is taught in year 9 here.
Imagine comparing the Chinese maths syllabus to the American maths syllabus. The difference would be night and day hahaha.

uniqueusername1

HSC
bro that would legit be fire. real estate is actually goated
Yes Real Estate Economics would be lit. Like whats causing the housing price boom? How could house prices suddenly crash?

Shit was be interesting asf. I'm just an economics nerd lol.

I would of choose pure economics in uni if they had some jobs. But, apparently doing pure economics is as useful as doing a history degree.

laterz laterz

HSC
Yes Real Estate Economics would be lit. Like whats causing the housing price boom? How could house prices suddenly crash?

Shit was be interesting asf. I'm just an economics nerd lol.

I would of choose pure economics in uni if they had some jobs. But, apparently doing pure economics is as useful as doing a history degree.
ahahah true bro pure economics is kinda hard to find a job with. lol i used to be an economics nerd as well but i hate stats in eco essays so i was like nah. imma probably get a real estate license after hsc and ik several people who are super successful in the property market as well so i can always get a headstart working with them.

uniqueusername1

HSC
ahahah true bro pure economics is kinda hard to find a job with. lol i used to be an economics nerd as well but i hate stats in eco essays so i was like nah. imma probably get a real estate license after hsc and ik several people who are super successful in the property market as well so i can always get a headstart working with them.
So you thinking of a job in real estate? Or you buying investment properties?

Ngl having some investment properties would be nice passive income.

laterz laterz

HSC
So you thinking of a job in real estate? Or you buying investment properties?

Ngl having some investment properties would be nice passive income.
nah not really a job. ig like a real estate agent. I haven't done too much research yet but i'll get on the grind after hsc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)