What would be better?!?! T_T (1 Viewer)

o_o"
HSC
Hai again everyone

I was wondering...
Is it better to be ranked in the top 10 at a catholic school or somewhere in the 60s at a selective school?

Because I changed school from one (ranked 99th '07) to a selective school ( ranked 28th '07)

Theres no official ranking for anyone yet, but im just guessing by comparing my marks with the rest of the people in my grade...

I used to be ranked in the top 10 for all my subjects and 3rd in maths ( based on exams) and at my new school, my rankings are somewhere in the 60s-100s for my subjects out of around 170 people.

What school would be better for me to be in??
because im considering going back to my old school..

any comments would be helpful =]

HSC
Stick with the school you are most comfortable with, and remember you have plenty of time to change those ranks.

Also remember that selective schools generally comprise of people in the top 10% of the state (or so I'm told all the time by teachers) so being in the top half of your year is a decent effort.

Edit: Also Catholic schools force you to do Catholic Studies or SOR I think, which would suck.

minijumbuk

┗(^o^ )┓三
HSC
Stay in the selective school. You're not even in year 11 yet...Only year 10...

You've got plenty of time to adapt.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
What selective school is this?

michael1990

HSC
It doesn't matter.
As long as each school recieves the marks in the HSC.
The school does not matter when the calculation of the UAI is done.

But in saying that selective schools usually recieve higher marks in both HSC and SC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)