• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

What would happen if I deliberately failed religion (1 Viewer)

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
Originally posted by glycerine
!!!!
do NOT listen to people telling you just to not turn up, pretend like you're not doing the subject etc! there is a minimum required effort you must make in EVERY subject, showing up to 85% of classes, making what they call a 'serious attempt' at every assessment and exam. if you don't do this you're in danger of getting a non award for that subject which can disqualify you from receiving a UAI.
this is true
a couple of people were on the edge of getting this at my school last year
they had warnings from the year co-ord, i think after that they straighten up and got working again....but then again there was one that dropped out (out of school)

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
Humanities subjects are good cos they basically deal with the world around you ... lif you know a bit bout it then you can pass with some added efforts

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
i had to take SOR as well seeing as im in a catholic school, and even though i chose two unit SOR (only because i wanted to have 13 units in the preliminary year), i thought it was going to be no fun at all, but also, people from last year's year 12 said that its really easy to go well in it and in most cases it counted towards their UAI's.
so in short i'd stick with it, because the more backup you have, the better

^___^
HSC
if you go to a catholic school, there should be a subject call Sharing Our Stories..that religon does not count towards ur units wat so ever, and it is the biggest bludge..i did that..very easy to satisify the requirement of the course

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ...
if you go to a catholic school, there should be a subject call Sharing Our Stories..that religon does not count towards ur units wat so ever, and it is the biggest bludge..i did that..very easy to satisify the requirement of the course
Sharing Our Story is a Parramatta Diocese thing only........ Also known as Catholic Studies in P.D at stage 6 level. Cath. Studies is offered at most catholic HS but the content varies from diocese to diocese. This is why most non-systemic catholic schools dont offer it... (Calculon is an Oakhill student right?)
Does this make sense? BAH!

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
my school doesnt offer catholic studies.. guess that explains it lol
sor isnt too bad.. its soo easy to make up things *looks at getting 4/4 for 2 aboriginal apirituality questions in the exam*

^___^
HSC
Originally posted by snapperhead
Sharing Our Story is a Parramatta Diocese thing only........ Also known as Catholic Studies in P.D at stage 6 level. Cath. Studies is offered at most catholic HS but the content varies from diocese to diocese. This is why most non-systemic catholic schools dont offer it... (Calculon is an Oakhill student right?)
Does this make sense? BAH!
i only understood the word parramatta

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
Originally posted by ...
i only understood the word parramatta
i don't get the joke if there is one????:confused:
or you don't get out much

lol snapperhead said 'bah'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)