What would I be missing out on by not doing 2nd year PCOL? (1 Viewer)

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
Ok so when I was deciding on what subjects to pursue this year some of the subjects I had in mind were the 2nd year Pharmacology subjects PCOL2011 and PCOL2012.

At the moment I'm doing BCHM2071, MBLG2071, BIOL2016 and MATH3063 this semester. I'm thinking of majoring in Biochemistry/Maths

I can definitely see the use for it(I was thinking of getting into Pharmacy/some other Medical related field but not Medicine as a post-grad) and if I really wanted to, I could drop Cell Biology and get into PCOL2011 without any clashes.

So basically I'm asking what can PCOL do for me in the long run? I asked this around with other friends, some have told me that the Biochemistry subjects I'm doing is basically the theoretical aspects of PCOL while PCOL is more practical and I'm not missing out. Is this true?

UncoKane

Huzzah!
HSC
Uni Grad
Well, if you'd like to do Pharmacy postgrad, you're probably going to need PCOL as a prereq. If you've not done more than 12 cp of the prereqs they won't consider you.

I'm doing pharmacy now and so far it's just revising all the PCOL I've already done, with some new stuff thrown in.

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
well, if you'd like to do pharmacy postgrad, you're probably going to need pcol as a prereq. If you've not done more than 12 cp of the prereqs they won't consider you.

I'm doing pharmacy now and so far it's just revising all the pcol i've already done, with some new stuff thrown in.
fffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu just checked the website, classes are full :/. For PCOL2012 is PCOL2011 needed that much? I have the pre-reqs though

Last edited:

Nws m8

Banned
HSC
Uni Grad
Well, if you'd like to do Pharmacy postgrad, you're probably going to need PCOL as a prereq. If you've not done more than 12 cp of the prereqs they won't consider you.

I'm doing pharmacy now and so far it's just revising all the PCOL I've already done, with some new stuff thrown in.
lol at your AVATAR :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)