What would u do for ur lover? (1 Viewer)

blackbunny

HSC
Reallyreally said:
If u've noticed I've started about three threads asking for advice because my gf wants to try new horizons. I'm ok with it.

But I want to know what u lot reckon u'd do for ur gf/bf?
ive only had one gf and there was no love between us :p

so i cant tell you what i would do.

om only posting here to get my post count higher.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I once showed a mate how to make nachos. Ie, put sauce + cheese on corn chips and put in the microwave. For the some reason, I didn't get the cooking gene in my family. My dad and sister are awesome cooks, my mum and I are hopeless.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
jumb said:
I once showed a mate how to make nachos. Ie, put sauce + cheese on corn chips and put in the microwave. For the some reason, I didn't get the cooking gene in my family. My dad and sister are awesome cooks, my mum and I are hopeless.
I made a roast lamb tonight with potatos and sweet potato and other vegies and yum gravy and apple pie for dessert.

But i never ever cook/clean. My ex used to always cook for me, whether we were at my house or his... he would do anything for his lover.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
thats nice of u.. well I do love shopping
That's good, because I love you.

Yeah kiki, I've had people over for dinner for an awesome roast (2 meats, a bunch of veg + dessert) and the parents/sister do everything. God, I love my family.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
jumb said:
its better in the oven....in the micro the chips go soggy

yuck :(

that reminds me, i feel like nachos

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
It's good when you get a soggy one that's dripping with cheese and sauce.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
jumb said:
Yeah kiki, I've had people over for dinner for an awesome roast (2 meats, a bunch of veg + dessert) and the parents/sister do everything. God, I love my family.

Yeah well my mum usually makes it but she caught on to the fact that during the day i do shit all so she set me the task of doing it yesterday. It actually tasted better because i did it myself... but im not going to make it a habit or anything.
I wrapped up little bundles of string beans and carrots with string and painted them with garlic butter than steamed them. Vegetables never tasted so good.

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
id make love with her all night...for a week...on more than one occassion...

Tuggi3

Vicious and Delicious
HSC
yeah i surprised my bf once, by cooking him dinner (which is a big deal becasue i am NOT the cooking type), and set up the dining room like a fancy restaurant and everything. He loved it...

but yeah, when you love someone (in answer to ur question), there's not much you WOULDNT do...

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
lets them pleasure me weneva they wanted (and weneva i wanted)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)