• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What would you do? ~ boy 4 boy (1 Viewer)

crazy_kitten

HSC
I go to a senior college. The new year eleveners this year are very attractive. There's one I have my eye on. But he could totally freak out and I wouldn't want to put him in that situation. But I know I will regret if I don't say anything (I loath ambivilance).

crazy_kitten

HSC
mattycoss said:
ah just saw ur thread title

well u mite wanna find out whetha he is into blokes b4 u go making moves or u mite find urself getting severely beaten sorry 2 say
We have security on campus. I have a blue belt in judo. And it's kinda a bit hard to say "are you gay" without making it obvious you like someone.

Umm... I don't know if I like chicks or not. Still working that one out.

crazy_kitten

HSC
Weeeeeeeeeeellllllll Kinda having a crush on a whole bunch of different guys is a big pointer, as well as always perving with my friends (most of my friends being chikkys)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Well basic series of choices:

Ask him if he is gay.

Pros:
Nice, quick, direct.

Cons:
Requires you being out and him knowing it.
Won't always get a truthful answer.
Your head could be beaten to a bloody pulp and your bodily remains thrown down a drain.

Become his friend and ask him.

Pros:
More likely to tell the truth if he is gay or bi.
Less likely to spread it around that you are gay (if you are not out, if you are well you can tell he isnt homophobic at least).
If he isn't boyfriend material you'll know it early.

Cons:
Could turn on you badly.
Could feel used in that you were only friendly to get in his pants.

Don't ask, become his friend and let him know you are gay

Pro:
He doesn't feel you are only being friendly to get in your pants.
If he wants you there is a chance he could ask you.

Cons:
Takes alot of time.
No guarantee he will ask even if he is gay or bi.

Do nothing

Pros:
Not much thinking

Cons:
Mental Anguish etc.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I just came back from watching Alexander the movie.

Go watch alexander with each other and see if you both are comfortable with it.

God that movie was purely homo-erotic. That blue eyed gay man is sooooo beautiful....

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
wait until you work out if he's gay or straight

crazy_kitten

HSC
The easiest way to find out if he is gay is by going up to him and saying something like "I think you're sexy" ~ Garunteed to get a reaction ;) I doubt that you see the difficulty of actually finding out if he is gay. Rather tricky situation.

I've kinda made my mind up thanks to Xayma. Directness, openess and honesty are qualities I like to think I posses. And they are the best way to get results.

Will get back to you on how it goes... faroutness hurry up monday. We have a two hour free together :D (Swearing is like cigrettes, addictive and pisses off other people you do it around, so I am quitting... where are my ****ing patches???)

crazy_kitten

HSC
dimzi said:
Feel him up and see his reaction.

Works for girls, unless they file a sexual assault charge :confused:
:grin: Wouldn't that be fun. Except yeah the law suit would suck.

I did sexual harassment in legal... I scored top marks for my roleplay on sexual harassment and my marks sheet said and I quote "you make a good sexual harasser" anywho...

Basically I'd be too scared to do anything like feel him up because I know what could happen to me if I did.

But in the words of the other legal studies teacher "sexual harassment, that's good" (She'll never hear the end of that one.)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I think try to get to know him a bit better, be friends with him, it will be pretty obvious then if he is "that way inclined" or not.
Once you are, start dropping little hints, start off with "wow, look at his]muscles" or something then slowly work up to more sexually overt overtones. You'll know by his reaction whether or not he is homophobic, at least.
Then try something, if you think it could be a go-er.

crazy_kitten

HSC
hipsta_jess said:
I think try to get to know him a bit better, be friends with him, it will be pretty obvious then if he is "that way inclined" or not.
Once you are, start dropping little hints, start off with "wow, look at his]muscles" or something then slowly work up to more sexually overt overtones. You'll know by his reaction whether or not he is homophobic, at least.
Then try something, if you think it could be a go-er.
Heh... that involves leaving my gals behind behind to go sit with a bunch of unknown year 11 eleven boys... not the most enticing thing I tell you. Besides... I don't really hang out with guys. I have one very good male friend, he straight, but he's not a normal person. *shrugs* Don't really understand most males.

Besides, it's kind of deciving him... getting to be friends with him just so I can find out if he likes guys. He has already worked out I'm gay, and that I like him.

Being direct makes life easier.

Last edited:

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
crazy_kitten said:
Heh... that involves leaving my gals behind behind to go sit with a bunch of unknown year 11 eleven boys... not the most enticing thing I tell you. Besides... I don't really hang out with guys. I have one very good male friend, he straight, but he's not a normal person. *shrugs* Don't really understand most males.

Besides, it's kind of deciving him... getting to be friends with him just so I can find out if he likes guys. He has already worked out I'm gay, and that I like him.

Being direct makes life easier.
pfft. every one tries 2 b friends to suss out relationships, straight or bent.

its not deceiving!

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
crazy_kitten said:
'Tis if you base a friendship on that alone.
There is a difference between being social and "using your friendship" though, and being friendly towards him will at least help to show him your interested in him

V

val_dramaqueen

woot for coffs harbour and woot for the college!
and dude, do i know this guy? i could so suss out if he's gay or bi for you! i have contacts!

Ollz San

D.E.B
HSC
get to know him first

and then perhaps mention something gay-related but don't be too direct. then see his reaction. negative? positive? indifferent?

and you can decide what to do from there.

crazy_kitten

HSC
*wanders in tail between legs* Well I didn;t get to speak to him today... Had a rather bad day so it was prob a good thing I didn't get to talk to him.

Hehehe thanks Val. I may know you... if byp rings a bell pm me LoL. I'm doing my own sussing of him. Don't now his name... but my nickname for him is Shaggy. He has "shaggy" hair and we walked passed the computer lab he was in and my friend said quite loudly "oh no, he's too shaggy for me."

It's a bit late getting to know him and then subtley hinting at something gay. I wore a pink show-tunes style hat to school friday and he always catches me perving on him.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
watch out, and be careful, i've told plenty a straight man that i think they're hot/love them/etc.

it almost cost me my best friend (girl who shall remain unamed was going out with guy i liked), and HAS cost me some other good friends....espescially when u have sex with them.

just be sure if u say anything, it can be dangerous, but relieving

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)