zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
let me set the scene.

you like a guy.
he's your friend.
you guys are pretty close.
you two have been friends for about two years but you have only recently started to like him.
but,
he has a girl who he says isn't his girlfriend as such but they used to date and they're getting close again.

if you were in my position what would you do?
go for it?
or leave it?

sweet_as

Is with all of my people
HSC
zangetsu.xo said:
let me set the scene.

you like a guy.
he's your friend.
you guys are pretty close.
you two have been friends for about two years but you have only recently started to like him.
but,
he has a girl who he says isn't his girlfriend as such but they used to date and they're getting close again.

if you were in my position what would you do?
go for it?
or leave it?
If he doesn't already have a girlfriend, then theres nothing stopping u. If you really like him, go for it now before any potential relationship pops up with his ex

nwatts

HSC
if you're good enough friends just talk to him about it. and if you're too afraid of doing that, go out drinking, then ask him about it.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
go for it
some guys only go for the girls they are sure who likes them
so if he doesn't know you like him then you might not get the chance...

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
i'd leave it, she probably likes him more than you do, seriously speaking, she knows him better, and who knows what she's been through, if you don't support him and just attempt taking the spotlight that's not really caring about the person it's being selfish, i wouldnt throw myself in the picture, just wait and see what happens, if they get together just be happy for him that he's happy, if not, then that's when you should go for it..up to you though if you wanna be evil or not :p

quik.

HSC
Being evil doesn't really come into it..

He's not taken, as yet anyway, and if you like him you may as well give it a shot. Whatever develops, take it from there, but you only live once so you may as well have a shot while you can.

It's not like you have some responsibility to protect and nurture their (him and this other girls) relationship, they broke up, he's fair game.

SweetSeasons

HSC
yep he's fair game... ur not friends with the girl, so i don't see why u should care bout if she gets hurt or not.. all is fair in love and war..

just kiss him next time the moment is right

Redgoddess

HSC
i dont know if you should go so far as to kiss him, but you should definitely make some sort of move, as others have said, he's not taken, you only live once, and if you dont do it you'll spend hte rest of your time wondering 'what if'. go for it! good luck!

ice ken

HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
that so called "bitch" might be u LOL :rofl:

just go for ittttttt ask him do u like me :) if yes good if not bff

ice ken

HSC
brogan77 said:
Because it is a generic expression in common use throughout the English-speaking world.
awww kz thanx

thats wat i get for doing "ESL" . shouldve done english.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)