What would you like to see on BOS 2005? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gem_max

HSC
I just did my Ps test today and passed I owe a lot of my prep and confidence on what to expect to the relevant threads on here. They were so helpful that you should have a whole section for licensing, or forum or something... I mean its the age group that this site targets that are going through the whole licensing process, even uni students like me so its something to think about even if this site was just meant for 'studies'. Cheers!

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
I agree, this site has grown beyond just studies, i think it can become a site for all young ppl to participate in

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Korn said:
Yeah, but those ppl that plagarise are the only ppl that are gonna get in shit
um, not really.

bos can get into a lot of trouble for hosting the resources in the first place.

_Bushra_

wtf?!
Hoping to befriend somebody nice at club MQ *freak
HSC
I think that BoS should have like half yearly clearances. We have nearly 60,000 members and i really doubt that even half of them use the site, sooo every 6 months or so, users that have not activated their accounts or are obviously not using them, should definately be deleted.

It would clearly show who the active users are...etc

Oh and DELETE NON-SCHOOL!

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
if we delete ns other forums are gonna be spammed ... :(
how but put your account inactive instead of deleting it

Bare_Essentials

THE Bridget Jones
HSC
why would BOS get in trouble for hosting resources? After all, students have willingly summited their work, it's not like they've been forced into it.

Like it's been said earlier regarding uni forums. It's well and good having a general section but that would mean a lot of searching etc. I mean some of the subjects that have a resources section dedicated to them wouldnt have a lot of stuff.

Having a section for Commerce, Business, Law etc is fine but on top I think it should be stated what university that student goes to as well. Because different universities have different requirements for students and it'd make it much easier to identify with just your uni's syllabus.

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Bare_Essentials said:
why would BOS get in trouble for hosting resources? After all, students have willingly summited their work, it's not like they've been forced into it.
Resources may have originated from their respective educational institutes.

Bare_Essentials

THE Bridget Jones
HSC
aaah...makes sense then I guess.

Still shouldnt be BOS's fault. It's not like they copied it off themselves. They just put up stuff students hand in.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
_Bushra_ said:
I think that BoS should have like half yearly clearances. We have nearly 60,000 members and i really doubt that even half of them use the site, sooo every 6 months or so, users that have not activated their accounts or are obviously not using them, should definately be deleted.

It would clearly show who the active users are...etc

Oh and DELETE NON-SCHOOL!
I dont think thats a good time span, cause i didnt go on much at all last yr, so i would have lost my account and it would have been a pain, maybe inactive for a yr is better

sladehk

le random
HSC
But Bos wouldn't be in trouble if it gave links to it but didn't host the resources themselves, right?

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
sladehk said:
But Bos wouldn't be in trouble if it gave links to it but didn't host the resources themselves, right?
Ask the Law students they might be able to answer that

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
BAH! The Board of Studies has its head up its ass because Bored of Studies is stealing all their traffic.

DjSmiG

HSC
i wanna see a poetry section well not just poetry, but songs or music that people on the board have written or composed, i used to and still do write rap lyrics and poetry etc, id be glad to mod the section :D

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Guitar/bass tabulations should be in there as well.

sladehk

le random
HSC
I can just imagine BoS expanding its branches until people no longer go to the Board of STudies website anymore :p

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Komaticom said:
Guitar/bass tabulations should be in there as well.
Maybe we should just backup the entire interweb and put it on BOS's servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)