• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What would you like to see on BOS 2005? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Argonaut said:
Because you might get mistaken for someone no-one listens to?
You obviously read what I said, otherwise you wouldnt've quoted it.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
i don't mind so much that i can't GET rep..just that i keep wanting to rep people's posts and i can't haha..i'm sure i'll get used to it though..was a bit of a shock though since i was away for four days, came back and it was gone!

jjjbrowny

Update SAM to 2004 and 05 courses E.G. Entertainment Industry Examination

Please update both SAM and other area's so that ALL people can estimate their UAI and study notes etc.

jjjbrowny

Locking threads

Why did my thread on entertainment industry just get locked?
I meant SAM not SMI. And how do I find a REd Black or Green member(I'm guessing they are like managers?

treelovinhippie

<this space for rent>
HSC
WTD on the site:

1) All Standards Packages (i.e. the packages that you can buy on CD which include papers and solutions) for every subject as far back as possible, available for download for free.

2) As many trial papers (with solutions) for every subject as far back as possible - perhaps BOS could do a deal with the many companies which sell trial papers to schools?

... do that and I would be more than willing to pay a $10 fee or something similar to have access to these for a year.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
treelovinhippie said:
WTD on the site:

1) All Standards Packages (i.e. the packages that you can buy on CD which include papers and solutions) for every subject as far back as possible, available for download for free.

2) As many trial papers (with solutions) for every subject as far back as possible - perhaps BOS could do a deal with the many companies which sell trial papers to schools?

... do that and I would be more than willing to pay a $10 fee or something similar to have access to these for a year.
standards packages: www.boredofstudies.org/mirror

treelovinhippie

<this space for rent>
HSC
Any chance of getting more standards packages up there in the very near future? ... as there doesn't appear to be many and many of those that are there are not complete (i.e. only question 1, limited samples - some don't work).

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
treelovinhippie said:
Any chance of getting more standards packages up there in the very near future? ... as there doesn't appear to be many and many of those that are there are not complete (i.e. only question 1, limited samples - some don't work).
I don't think they are allowed to

treelovinhippie

<this space for rent>
HSC
Why not?

I think the board of studies should have them all available for free to download off their website... non of this having to pay for solutions to past papers... that's just BS!

sunny

meh.
HSC
treelovinhippie said:
Why not?

I think the board of studies should have them all available for free to download off their website... non of this having to pay for solutions to past papers... that's just BS!
Because the Board Of Studies has copyright to and sells them. Making them all avaliable for download for free here is the equivalent of making music and movies downloadable for free, which is illegal.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
treelovinhippie said:
Why not?

shut up, communist.

treelovinhippie

<this space for rent>
HSC
lol, but think about it... they are simply solutions and answers to the past hsc papers.

The board of studies (which is a piece of shit) has the past hsc papers, with no answers whatsoever! WTF is the point with that?

sunny

meh.
HSC
treelovinhippie said:
lol, but think about it... they are simply solutions and answers to the past hsc papers.
A CD is simply a piece of plastic with a thin layer of chemicals :p They all have to make money from it somehow.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
this forum needs more hardcore nudity. preferably from Lazarus

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
sunny said:
Because the Board Of Studies has copyright to and sells them. Making them all avaliable for download for free here is the equivalent of making music and movies downloadable for free, which is illegal.
I remember there to be a complete set on that mirror page. maybe the board did contact them to remove some. dunno

why would they only remove some :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)