What would you tell your parents? (1 Viewer)

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
I don't tell my parents anything. It's not because I'm hiding stuff, I just prefer not to share.
And I just got a new boyfriend, and now they're asking all these questions and it's pissing the shit out of me.
So, I pose this question to y'all: What would you willingly tell your parents?

sydchick

HSC
N/A
Um, nothing. It is my life. Not theirs. They know I am not stupid and they trust me, which keeps us both happy. If I start dating someone new, I may tell them. It depends on how I am feeling towards them and whether or not I want them to know.

HSC
N/A
I don't tell my parents anything. It's not because I'm hiding stuff, I just prefer not to share.
And I just got a new boyfriend, and now they're asking all these questions and it's pissing the shit out of me.
So, I pose this question to y'all: What would you willingly tell your parents?
yeah im pretty much the same. but like im on a "if you dont ask i dont tell you" rule. lols.

but then again it gets annoying when my dad keeps asking me questions.

my parents dont know that i drink... e.g. we went out to dinner at parra the other night and i had a glass of red wine with them and my mums like "WOW SHOCK HORROR! your having a glass??!! your not that boozy aree you?"

lols. little do they know what i have drank and the fact i have been drunk. LOL.

to do with relationships, i TRY to keep it personal. but my dad is so nosey. just the other day i was on the phone to SMP213 and my dad came past my room and was like "who are you talking to?" im like.. my friend and hes like "whats his name? tell him i said hi and im a cool dad" =_= ITS A GIRL DAAAAAAAD! GAWSH

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
yeah im pretty much the same. but like im on a "if you dont ask i dont tell you" rule. lols.

but then again it gets annoying when my dad keeps asking me questions.

my parents dont know that i drink... e.g. we went out to dinner at parra the other night and i had a glass of red wine with them and my mums like "WOW SHOCK HORROR! your having a glass??!! your not that boozy aree you?"

lols. little do they know what i have drank and the fact i have been drunk. LOL.

to do with relationships, i TRY to keep it personal. but my dad is so nosey. just the other day i was on the phone to SMP213 and my dad came past my room and was like "who are you talking to?" im like.. my friend and hes like "whats his name? tell him i said hi and im a cool dad" =_= ITS A GIRL DAAAAAAAD! GAWSH
Hahaha. But in all seriousness, they ask my sister to ask me to know if I am on the pill. Holyfuckinghell, I went off my nut.
My dad is quite nosy too, so maybe I need to be more quiet to make it more obvious that nothing is up for discussion.
And I went off at my sister on the phone today when I was shopping when she called my relationship 'cute' (that is probs #1,2 and 3 pet hates on my list).

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
nothing. it's like the spanish inquisition mark II.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
My mum just had a massive whinge this morning about how me and my sister don't tell them anything. I just shrugged my shoulders and went back to reading my paper.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
you guys are shit children, your parents are more likely to be trusting and more open to stuff if you are honest with them. Then again it's hard to pretend you don't have a girlfriend when she is sleeping over in your room every weekend.

Snaykew

:)
HSC
N/A
I don't have any set things I do or do not tell them. Just whatever comes up.

Except my uni marks. :(

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Riet's right. if you have a relationship with your parents where you can trust them with stuff (through telling them, duh) then that's going to help them trust you back.

sure, there are some things that you want to keep private, but EVERYTHING? what would you even talk about at family dinners (if you could be bothered even showing up). you can't expect your parents not to be nosy when you dont share anything with them. try saying something every now and again and see how they respond and give you more freedom in return

pman

Banned
HSC
I'm pretty sure my parents think I have a GF even though I don't...It's hilarious really

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
I don't tell mum anything. At all. I don't trust her. I know she'll just twist what I say to use against me a month later.

I don't have much contact with dad, but it's easy to talk to him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)