What you gonna do if you fail HSC (1 Viewer)

HSC
!! AAA !! said:
1) just because i am in esl doesn't make me little . i'll bash the shit out u anyday
2) if i can't speak who can?..u??.."vomit".
3)breaking. why dont you just do me a favor and break ur own neck?
4)fuk you fuk you fuk you

shut the fuck up asshole

pete_mate

HSC
if you repeat at tafe do you have to go to classes or just exams and assessments?

jdrockefeller

HSC
!! AAA !! said:
1) just because i am in esl doesn't make me little . i'll bash the shit out u anyday
2) if i can't speak who can?..u??.."vomit".
3)breaking. why dont you just do me a favor and break ur own neck?
4)fuk you fuk you fuk you
This reminds me of this kid in Year 11 at my school. His name was Eugene and he was Russian. Naturally, I called him refugene.

Hmmm, no real story there. I just felt like being racist, like everyone else.

~*pixie_poo*~

HSC
ive applied for engineering, but if i dont get any of the nine preferences that ive put down due to something drastically happening.. i would become a chef

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
pete_mate said:
if you repeat at tafe do you have to go to classes or just exams and assessments?
Hi pete_mate, if you repeat at TAFE you still do have to go to classes unless you enroll with OTEN, however if you wanna improve your marks going to classes would be a good idea. There are links in my sig to more info about HSC at TAFE, as well as other methods of uni entry, so click those if you want to know anything else.:)

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
if i srsly stuff up my hsc, like srsly stuff up so bad, like less that 60 or something. no probs, ill just kill myself:D

bscared

HSC
I wasn't planning on going to uni until much later on. Im going to CIT and all I need is my HSC. Not a UAI. Which is good for me cause Im likely to suck badly. By the time Iv'e finished CIT course I will be a mature age student and that will be my backdoor into uni. I've got it all planned out.....mwa ha ha.....

bscared

HSC
Even if I get a good UAI or a bad one, I will still go to uni. It's not the end of the world. There are many back doors to get into the course you want. What I will do is wait until I am considered a mature age student (of which the age has been lowered to 19 in some courses, but 21 in most others) which you don't need a UAI (or even a HSC) for. Take a little test, then most probably get entry into the course I want. (If my dum-bum dad can do it, who is 40, didn't pass year 11, and got into nursing, then so can I.)
Whilst waiting for my age to rise, I will fill in the time by going to TAFE to get more cedentials to help me even more when getting into Uni.
It's a win-win situation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)