What you hate about UNSW (1 Viewer)

Uncle

Banned
HSC
ah you see, im an impulsive decision maker.

heres the real scenario here,

MMAN1130 is a prerequisite for MMAN2100 which im in.
i took advantage of the flexibility so i didnt do MMAN1130, i was blocked from enrolling in MMAN2100 so i had to be manually enrolled by the mech eng school office.

MMAN1130 consists of CAD, a lot of it.
MMAN2100 also contains lots of CAD, i did some shitcunt useless course called CVEN1701 in place of it, totally irrelevant.

now i learn the hard way of not deciding earlier and not doing all the required prerequisites and some other shit that happened before (mainly stupid clashes).

i see you are in civil engineering, please do all the electives suggested by your school, also, anyone else who still is in the flexible steam, transfer to a major immediately and do all the suggested electives or learn the hard way like i did.

thankfully i did do MATS1101, which gives a slight advantage in the earlier parts of mechanics of solids, which is a 2nd year subject for engineers.

themadness

HSC
Fucking hell, Stupid Physics students in my Quantum physics lectures who ask fucking dumb "questions" just to show their "intelligence".
These questions are the equivalent to somebody yelling out the quadratic formula in a Higher math class...
That can get rather annoying.

What do you think of Mico? I personally think he is brilliant.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
ah you see, im an impulsive decision maker.

heres the real scenario here,

MMAN1130 is a prerequisite for MMAN2100 which im in.
i took advantage of the flexibility so i didnt do MMAN1130, i was blocked from enrolling in MMAN2100 so i had to be manually enrolled by the mech eng school office.

MMAN1130 consists of CAD, a lot of it.
MMAN2100 also contains lots of CAD, i did some shitcunt useless course called CVEN1701 in place of it, totally irrelevant.

now i learn the hard way of not deciding earlier and not doing all the required prerequisites and some other shit that happened before (mainly stupid clashes).

i see you are in civil engineering, please do all the electives suggested by your school, also, anyone else who still is in the flexible steam, transfer to a major immediately and do all the suggested electives or learn the hard way like i did.

thankfully i did do MATS1101, which gives a slight advantage in the earlier parts of mechanics of solids, which is a 2nd year subject for engineers.
ah yes i'm going to do all the reccomended electives.

P

pinkcheeks

i can't remeber if i've already posted in this thread... but i'll say it anyway, i love the law building toilets.

its purple.

P

pinkcheeks

oh hello.
this is the UNSW hate thread.

i always like to swing by when i have a lecture in the law building or im around the lower campus.

lol i know... but theres so much hate in the world.

i thought i would spread the love.

HSC
i can't remeber if i've already posted in this thread... but i'll say it anyway, i love the law building toilets.

its purple.
...a little TOO purple

it also looks like it was built with a broken ruler and a complete disregard for any curved surface - is nice though

HSC

its purple.
...a little TOO purple

it also looks like it was built with a broken ruler and a complete disregard for any curved surfaces - is nice though

Last edited:

Uncle

Banned
HSC
...a little TOO purple

it also looks like it was built with a broken ruler and a complete disregard for any curved surface - is nice though
But why do the washing basins resemble kitchenware in shape?
Piss.

I dare someone to overflow the toilets with toilet paper, then be approached by the cleaner then answer him/her with "That was a good shit."

(Tourette's Guy)

karoooh

HSC
Why isn't the aircon ever on in Mathews A?! Hmph. >:/

erm

HSC
Why isn't the aircon ever on in Mathews A?! Hmph. >:/
According to my lecturer it's on some kind of timer.....so if it hasn't been used for some time before you arrived, chances are the air con turned off ages ago and the room heated up.

LordPc

HSC
library, the number system in that place is seriously wacked. makes finding a single book akin to a giant find-a-word puzzle with several thousands of letters

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Is 90% of the library still under construction? How do you get books from floors that are closed?

LordPc

HSC
Is 90% of the library still under construction? How do you get books from floors that are closed?
level 6 opened today, i think level 5 and 3 are still closed though.

I recall that there are a few signs on the restricted areas that say "ask help desk" so I suppose they get the books for you

or you could just go an get it yourself. its not like they have security guarding certain levels.

erm

HSC
level 6 opened today, i think level 5 and 3 are still closed though.

I recall that there are a few signs on the restricted areas that say "ask help desk" so I suppose they get the books for you

or you could just go an get it yourself. its not like they have security guarding certain levels.
done the comp assignment yet?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)