What you hate about UNSW (1 Viewer)

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
i hat perdisco, hello my explosing brain :bomb:
Perdisco has already affected your ability to type. Poor Holly. I remember going through Perdisco. It was so tedious, but well worth it as you're prepared for the finals.

jeffchong

HSC
I remembered spending my whole day in ASB (for uniwide) doing my Perdisco last year. What a crappy assessment.. And ripping our $$

missanonymous7

Secretive Member
HSC
OK, now seriously - how many bloody firedrills do they need in this place? do fires really occur with such frequency that they need fire drills so often?

:mad1:

disko

Working Class Hero
HSC
OK, now seriously - how many bloody firedrills do they need in this place? do fires really occur with such frequency that they need fire drills so often?

:mad1:
messed up my study-foo for second week in a row, so I move from library to cse labs and hear another one go off...

shouldn't this be against regulation or something? I can see the headline now, "UNSW Student Dies in Library Fire Blaze finishing last minute assignment thinking it was another fire drill"

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
bloody uni internet, tryna download something, firstly someone used the megaupload quota so i had to wait 10 mins, then download speed was only like 250kbps, then it started decreasing until 40% was downloaded and speed was 160kbps.
started off with 1hr left, at 40% it was still 1hr left.

last time this happened it eventually stopped and i couldnt connect to uniwide :eek:

cancelled download, will get from home/friends place.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
The stupid Myunsw enrolment system, never seems to work during enrolment time!!!!!!!!!
im even more pissed i have to enrol several hours later than other mech eng/arts students because of my double degree.
even worse, i have an hour test at the starting time of enrolment for me.
dont fill up my tute and lab classes OMFG...

EDIT:

hoyel shit white gook niggeer pride sig heil, malaysian calculators are apparently not approved for use in exams too bad their $50 gone.

Last edited:

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
The stupid Myunsw enrolment system, never seems to work during enrolment time!!!!!!!!!
Just hit 2:00pm I can enrol. I've added course to my basket, but now I can't "proceed to enrol"!!!! OMGWTFBBQ T_T

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
bloody uni internet, tryna download something, firstly someone used the megaupload quota so i had to wait 10 mins, then download speed was only like 250kbps, then it started decreasing until 40% was downloaded and speed was 160kbps.
started off with 1hr left, at 40% it was still 1hr left.

last time this happened it eventually stopped and i couldnt connect to uniwide :eek:

cancelled download, will get from home/friends place.
bloody kids not satisfied with 160kbps...

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
motherfucking server congestion during enrolment.

I selected my math lecture and tutes, click continue, after 5 mins of loading i get this:

myUNSW said:
- <HTML>
- <HEAD>
<TITLE>Gateway Timeout</TITLE>
</HEAD>
- <BODY>
<H1>Gateway Timeout</H1>
Processing of this request was delegated to a server that is not functioning properly.
</BODY>
</HTML>
WTF?!?!??!?!?!??!?!

nunasdream

HSC
I have an essay due in on friday so i go to level 4 (WHICH HAS BEEN CLOSED FOR AGES) to get books but ALL THE USEFUL ONES ARE NOT ON THE SHELVES! ARGHHHHHHH I've resorted to shitty books from the 1980s :/

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
I know several people who have been repeatedly ass-raped with a barbed-wire encrusted dildo by the closure of level 4.

nunasdream

HSC
Well all the Anthroplogy books etc seem to be there :/ it's bullshit, BUT least it's open now... IF ONLY THE BOOKS I NEED WEREN'T MISSING. /WRIST.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Well all the Anthroplogy books etc seem to be there :/ it's bullshit, BUT least it's open now... IF ONLY THE BOOKS I NEED WEREN'T MISSING. /WRIST.
Unfortunately, many ASB students don't understand the pain of getting books from the main library

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)