What you hate about UNSW (1 Viewer)

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Re: 回复: Re: What you hate about UNSW

wrong_turn said:
i hate people who give speeches in prose and dont answer the question properly. this brings about the notion of cruel and inhumane punishment finishing off with smashing your head against the desk until you black out or die, whichever comes first.
ah, I love giving speeches... too bad no engineering subjects are like that.... so far.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
回复: Re: What you hate about UNSW

Omium said:
This forum is DEAD.

TALK PEOPLE :angry:

:pain:
A lot of people got 50's and 60's for the materials midsession this is bullshit but the average for the Materials mid-session was 60%.
Did this happen in semester 1.
Oi man come back to the General Engo Talk thread.

darkwolfzx said:
everyone is studying their asses off
I've been going on IRC and trolling another forum and receiving infractions like uncontrollable diarrhoea.

Week 11 was gay due to numerous assessments and assignments but Week 12 should be sweet, that's why when I made my timetable for this semester I try to only get odd-week labs.
Seems I'm just lazy.

EDIT: gg the reception at the cafe in the Mechanical Engineering Undercroft has gay reception

Last edited:

Omium

Knuckles
HSC

Forbidden. said:
A lot of people got 50's and 60's for the materials midsession this is bullshit but the average for the Materials mid-session was 60%.
Did this happen in semester 1.
Oi man come back to the General Engo Talk thread.
If i remember correctly i got 75% for it.

I was a loner in MATS so i didnt know the overall average :(.

What i remember is : Materials Multiplie choice is very hard
(Final Exam MULTIPLIE choice is much harder than Midsession multiple choice)

In Materials multiplie choice you have 5 Possible Answers, 1 is definetely wrong, and 4 of the REST are PARTIALLY TRUE, with some being more true than the others.

Beege

HSC
I don't know why there is always a large group of asians hanging out in the webster building foyer.

SkyLo

HSC
bad coffee everywhere. some rooms smell bad. real bad.

Mumma

HSC
Omium said:
Keith Burrows springs to mind
legend has it that a students body lays rotting behind one of the boards, after a Joe Wolfe experiment gone wrong.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
回复: Re: What you hate about UNSW

SkyLo said:
bad coffee everywhere. some rooms smell bad. real bad.
Even Quad coffee?

Beege said:
I don't know why there is always a large group of asians hanging out in the webster building foyer.
Same.

Omium said:
If i remember correctly i got 75% for it.

I was a loner in MATS so i didnt know the overall average :(.

What i remember is : Materials Multiplie choice is very hard
(Final Exam MULTIPLIE choice is much harder than Midsession multiple choice)

In Materials multiplie choice you have 5 Possible Answers, 1 is definetely wrong, and 4 of the REST are PARTIALLY TRUE, with some being more true than the others.
Fuck.
Anyway I did way better in Chemistry strand of midsession, overall around 60-70 for midsession.

Mumma said:
legend has it that a students body lays rotting behind one of the boards, after a Joe Wolfe experiment gone wrong.
ewww wtf

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
Mumma said:
hahahahaha

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Mumma said:
lolllllll :)

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A

Forbidden. said:
Week 11 was gay due to numerous assessments and assignments but Week 12 should be sweet, that's why when I made my timetable for this semester I try to only get odd-week labs.
Seems I'm just lazy.

EDIT: gg the reception at the cafe in the Mechanical Engineering Undercroft has gay reception
This exam session will be very gay for me

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Re: 回复: What you hate about UNSW

Forbidden. said:
Why is it when I walk into a lecture hall with UniWide it has to BE A GODDAMN ECONOMICS/COMMERCE LECTURE!?!?!??!
On a more positive note; OMG the classess in the "Australian School of Business" Look so awesome with their circular tables.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
回复: Re: 回复: What you hate about UNSW

Omium said:
On a more positive note; OMG the classess in the "Australian School of Business" Look so awesome with their circular tables.
The business and law people get all the prestigeous stuff.
Their CAT rooms, foyer and toilets are far more better in appearance than the dumps around campus known as engineering buildings with the exception of the Chemical Sciences building.

I've been exposed to 1-bromobutane, cyclohexane, cyclohexene and numerous other organic compounds and thank god I finished all my Chemistry and Materials lab.

I did averages to calculate the area under the curve of the stress-strain graph for the composites lab which was a pretty gay lab.
How did you calculate the Impact Energy?
Patto Photo ain't very helpful.

I hate all labs that require work to be filled in after class rather than hand in at the end of the demo.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Re: 回复: Re: 回复: What you hate about UNSW

Doing group assignments when the rest of your group can barely speak english, and all speak malaysian to each other, and visibly feel awkward speaking english to each other when i am around..

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: What you hate about UNSW

Omie Jay said:
Doing group assignments when the rest of your group can barely speak english, and all speak malaysian to each other, and visibly feel awkward speaking english to each other when i am around..
Thank god I rarely had fobs in any group assignment/work.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: What you hate about UNSW

lucky man, that group was pure shite, my mats1101 group was cool tho, i mean, there was this guy who didnt turn up to anything and didnt do anything and we couldnt come in contact with, but on the up side, i was in a group with 3 females, 2 of which were exceptionally pretty, so YAAAAYEEHHHHHHH!!! (not that i got, or was after, any action, but they were nice ppl, friends now, AND CAN SPEAK ENGLISH :D:D:D)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)