What you hate about UNSW (1 Viewer)

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
tallkid34 said:
I sure did.....

At least a semester after I did Yellow Shirts....
lol, I remember, every day for about 3-4 weeks i would have to analyse the big map thingys to find my classes and there were also around 4-5 people doing the same.

Good times

:snowman:

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Omium said:
lol, I remember, every day for about 3-4 weeks i would have to analyse the big map thingys to find my classes and there were also around 4-5 people doing the same.

Good times

:snowman:
I remember that...

Thanks to doin YS, I always knew where everything was but whenever I'd see someone looking for directions, I'd avoid them because I didn't want to be a tour guide anymore...

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Since were talking about uni newbies:
If my sister gets accepted into Maths Education at unsw (she's 0.7 points below), then she gets the teaching scholarship that pays for all her HECS and gives her $1500 a year (or a semester..) to pay for txtbooks and travel.
Oh, she also got the UNSW Academic Achievement Award, giving her $4000.

my sister > you

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
when i first started uni i had a copy of the campus map with me as well. In my whole time at uni I've only asked for directions once.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Just a lovely warning to all you overeager, enthusiastic first year students for 2009......

DONT FUCKING ALL COME AT THE SAME TIME TO EDDY AVENUE IN THE MORNING NEXT YEAR!

Do the right thing by scheduling your classes for later on in the day or better yet, skip your classes like you all probably did in Year 12!

I don't really ask for much....

Just a little peace and an occasional seat on the bus.... And maybe a lack of annoying little first years' conversations shitting on about the sudden difference in their lives...

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
tallkid34 said:
Just a lovely warning to all you overeager, enthusiastic first year students for 2009......

Do the right thing by scheduling your classes for later on in the day or better yet, skip your classes like you all probably did in Year 12!

Just a little peace and an occasional seat on the bus.... And maybe a lack of annoying little first years' conversations shitting on about the sudden difference in their lives...
hahahahhahahahhaha

I recall so clearly...my first lecture at UNSW was at 9am monday, matthews A, math 1a lecture. The place was so packed and so hot, there were people sitting on the stairs.

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
tallkid34 said:

m'dear - i really think it more appropriate if you copy and pasted that section and posted it in one of those threads that the soon-to-be first years actually created?
And be less harsh, or they'll do exactly that to piss us off ;)

Hope your holidays are fairing well :)

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
回复: Re: What you hate about UNSW

tallkid34 said:

a very warm welcome for the 1st years indeed.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Re: 回复: Re: What you hate about UNSW

Push to the front of them in the bus queue.

My favourite trick is to pretend to look at the time the next bus is coming and then just hang around the front of the 20-metre long queue until it does come. Guaranteed seat! The best part is that I'm a fairly solid chap, so I don't often get questioned about my seat-stealing tactics by other members of the queue.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
shoxgeneration said:
m'dear - i really think it more appropriate if you copy and pasted that section and posted it in one of those threads that the soon-to-be first years actually created?
And be less harsh, or they'll do exactly that to piss us off ;)

Hope your holidays are fairing well :)
Hey Helen!

Hols are good so far but are slowly becoming more and more boring 'sigh'...

Merry xmas btw!

Btw shred, I do the exact same things. Wait around at the bus stop and then push my way through... It's kinda easy being as I'm 6'4 and everyone else is a head shorter than me...

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
tallkid34 said:

This should really be a thread on its own,
(Should be stickied too)

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
回复: Re: 回复: Re: What you hate about UNSW

bringbackshred said:
Push to the front of them in the bus queue.

My favourite trick is to pretend to look at the time the next bus is coming and then just hang around the front of the 20-metre long queue until it does come. Guaranteed seat! The best part is that I'm a fairly solid chap, so I don't often get questioned about my seat-stealing tactics by other members of the queue.
You cunt that was my idea which has worked for me all the time.

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: What you hate about UNSW

its quite apparent that old school bus attitudes never die

Omium

Knuckles
HSC

zagadka said:
you are scum of the earth
true.

I remember seeing some idiot casually wondering along walking past the 80 metre line and then suddenly jumped onto a bus

uhawww

Flakes
HSC

hahaha fuck i love it when people sit on stairs and shit because all the seats are taken in the first week of lectures

and lecturers are like lawl fuck off it's a fire hazard

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad

oh fuck i have a 9am class....

i didnt really think of the first years. lucky its just a lecture

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC

Lol dude that's screwed. The post-grad oldguys love shoving in the moment the bus door's open. Damn I miss the times when students shout at the transit officers "Get a real job you assholes"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)