What you hate about UNSW (1 Viewer)

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
It wasnt me. It was the first year who revealed politik's true identity...

Besides, the christian girl already had a number of christian lurkers here contact her anyway.
Yeah true, Im just cut cause another opportunity wont come back for a long time :( :(

Last edited:

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Epic fail!
The only epic fail around here is you.

I believe in God and all that (I'm no athiest). But I don't believe in whoring out my beliefs to others in a way that condescends them as an idiot who has never heard of the concept of the Christian religion before.

Asking to join a Christian club at university to 'share' values with others is just a prelude to bashing those who know how to keep their religion/beliefs to themselves.

ace

is retired
HSC
The only epic fail around here is you.

I believe in God and all that (I'm no athiest). But I don't believe in whoring out my beliefs to others in a way that condescends them as an idiot who has never heard of the concept of the Christian religion before.

Asking to join a Christian club at university to 'share' values with others is just a prelude to bashing those who know how to keep their religion/beliefs to themselves.
Interesting, CBS (Campus Bible Study) seem to have died down in their tactics over the years to recruit members.... or just maybe I have just grown a natural immunity to them.

HSC
<3 Russian Reversals

Thread needs reviving for us newfag first years

halp

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Dude.

For one thing, you have no right to tell me...

EDIT: Ah, screw it. No point arguing with idiots.
No point arguing with Christians. Especially when they wrote a detailed response to my post, erased it, and edited it with something else I wrote in another thread.

Last edited:
HSC
No point arguing with Christians. Especially when they wrote a detailed response to my post, erased it, and edited it with something else I wrote in another thread.
Ah, so you did read it. Good.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
its so fkin far away :(
Where do you live?

If i catch an express train, and then straight away jump on a bus (which usually happens), I can get to uni in around 35-40mins.

Otherwise it takes me around 1 hour. Find the quickest route to uni, you'd be suprised how much time you can shave off

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
shoulda built that ANZAC rail line
Would be pretty cool if they built a rail line to UNSW, There would be less strain on sydney buses, UNSW saves money, we arrive earlier, everybody wins

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
rumour has it that the tunnels they built are still there, and that you can get in and explore them, they snake around campus. But you need to know how to get in.

obah

HSC
Where do you live?

If i catch an express train, and then straight away jump on a bus (which usually happens), I can get to uni in around 35-40mins.

Otherwise it takes me around 1 hour. Find the quickest route to uni, you'd be suprised how much time you can shave off
lane cove.. gotta catch a bus to town hall, walk to hyde park, catch bus to UNSW

HSC
rumour has it that the tunnels they built are still there, and that you can get in and explore them, they snake around campus. But you need to know how to get in.
I love stuff like that; gotta find myself them tunnels

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)