What you hate about UNSW (1 Viewer)

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
I just printed off my stats excercises for psyc. Apparently some of the forumlae are printed backwards in a mirror fashion, as well as on the pdf itself. What sort of joke is this?

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
I just printed off my stats excercises for psyc. Apparently some of the forumlae are printed backwards in a mirror fashion, as well as on the pdf itself. What sort of joke is this?
Ive spent about one hour trying to derive some way where PV=mRT........

(V <<0 ) (m>>MM) etc etc

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
getting there in the morning is a bit -_-
I advise you, even if the lines for the 891/895 are very long, still stand in them as the lines go very very quick.

Also 393/395 stop way too many times to make them feasible

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
I advise you, even if the lines for the 891/895 are very long, still stand in them as the lines go very very quick.

Also 393/395 stop way too many times to make them feasible
yeah i noticed that haha. still, it's annoying having to train it at 7am then catch the bus... because i have a habit of staying up till 2-3am every night.

oh well!

karnage

HSC
To the bloody deadbeats that crowd around the entry as people are trying to leave the room. Get the hell out of the way, 3-4 people leaving at a time > single file. Common sense you fucks

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
To the bloody deadbeats that crowd around the entry as people are trying to leave the room. Get the hell out of the way, 3-4 people leaving at a time > single file. Common sense you fucks
this happened to me today in the upper clb level when I was trying to get out after finishing my comp lecture. Nowhere to move.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
HOLY SHIT I CANNOT STAND ANOTHER MMAN2100 LECTURE! I CAN'T TAKE THIS!

My gay Atmospheric notes.

It says PV=mRT.

it then proceeds to derive numerous other equations. where m = mass in kg.

It then continues and says PV = nRT.

Obviously PV=nRT........

But Im freakn confused, It derives some important equations using the equation PV=mRT
One of my tutorial questions for MATH2019 use PV = RT.
lol

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
HOLY SHIT I CANNOT STAND ANOTHER MMAN2100 LECTURE! I CAN'T TAKE THIS!

report writing + gay drawings + GROUP WORK.

I can see why

One of my tutorial questions for MATH2019 use PV = RT.
lol
Yeah, but even that is understandable. like if n = 1 then it works.

However the only way PV = mRT is if the Molar mass is 1, which is the case for hydrogen however i really don't think earths ENTIRE atmosphere is pure hydrogen....</SPAN>

Uncle

Banned
HSC
[/SIZE]

report writing + gay drawings + GROUP WORK.

I can see why

Yeah, but even that is understandable. like if n = 1 then it works.

However the only way PV = mRT is if the Molar mass is 1, which is the case for hydrogen however i really don't think earths ENTIRE atmosphere is pure hydrogen....</SPAN>
nah, its the lecturer.
his asian fob accent and his slow speech make it incredibly irritating.
after 2 hours about one-third of the lecture hall disappeared and at least half the remaining people arent even listening to him and are doing stuff like playing games, iPhones and PSPs and surfing the net.

as for the ideal gas law,
so may cool assumptions they made in physics like the entire earth is of uniform density.
lol if the entire atmosphere were made of pure hydrogen.
BOOM.
but really i believe its 78% nitrogen, 21% oxygen and the rest include argon and other random gases.
HA! this even makes the assumption that hydrogen being a main constituent of the atmosphere being lame.

hero.

HSC
N/A
Didnt read the other posts but FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, massive queues for buses from Central to UNSW before 9am. Never seen this before in the last 2 years. Hopefully the number of people decrease as people stop going to lectures.

KoreaS

HSC
Didnt read the other posts but FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, massive queues for buses from Central to UNSW before 9am. Never seen this before in the last 2 years. Hopefully the number of people decrease as people stop going to lectures.
lol yeah, I went on Monday 8.30ish and zomgish - the lines stretched out to near the crossing area. Reason why I took the 395 bus.

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
Up themselve idiots that think they will own the course because they got 95+.

hero.

HSC
N/A
lol yeah, I went on Monday 8.30ish and zomgish - the lines stretched out to near the crossing area. Reason why I took the 395 bus.
This morning it went past the crossing, all the way past the corner of Eddy Ave onto the next street.

And about the 395, had that idea this morning, only one of them came but too bad there were so many people who had the same idea as well so couldnt even board the bus so I had to get to some dubious methods to get to uni today.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
The lines today were about 50 metres OUTSIDE the tunnel. it spilled so freaking far on the other street. Tomorrow i will take video from my phone and record everything.

I caught the 393 along with about 30 other people. The bus Driver only dropped off people and didnt pick up so the journey was very short.

(In fact i saw a Red 891 bus right infront of us which had left 5 mins earlier than us )

TheMelissa

God Complex
HSC
What the FUCK is going on? Yes, everybody has pissed on and on about long lines but WHY? Jesus christ. It's not like they're going to get to lectures on time after week 3.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)