What you hate about UNSW (1 Viewer)

Iruka

HSC
N/A
I barely posted here at all? I'm surprised you regulars even remember me?

Regardless, uni tomorrow...

Fuck.....
It could be worse... I am having two of my wisdom teeth removed tomorrow morning. I am sure that going to uni can't be worse than that.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
i'm so fuckin dreading the upcoming weeks

mid sems and assignments omg.

karoooh

HSC
So I didn't end up going to see Keane. :( But today, at the last minute, I forked over $75 to see Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki at Clancy, instead of studying for my exam tomorrow. Whoops. OMG Jared's even hotter in real life. :D:D:D:D:D:D

karoooh

HSC
NO. Yesterday and today. They're gone now. It was one of those Q&A sessions with fans. :(:(:( I wished I had enough money to auction for their shirts. No, just Jared's actually; he wiped his sweaty face all over it, and got Misha Collins and Jensen to sign on his, while Jensen's had nothing as awesome. :eek:

Edit: OH I hate how Eora Exchange is closed to students at 430ish on Sundays, when it says clearly on the door that it's open from 8-10pm. No days specified, but still!

karoooh

HSC
That we only have 3 weeks for the mid-year break and it doesn't really coincide with the breaks of the other unis, so your holiday plans with your friends are screwed up. :(

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
I hate the fact that i just found out the average mark for the "Mechanics" course im doing right now has an average of 55%.

The lecturer is absolutley shocking, coupled with him not releasing lecture notes and him choosing to teach when he feels like it, it should'nt have suprised me so much.

There goes my WAM.

sparkerasp

HSC
That we only have 3 weeks for the mid-year break and it doesn't really coincide with the breaks of the other unis, so your holiday plans with your friends are screwed up. :(
Why do we only have 3 weeks? I was under the impression that it was 4 :S

EDIT: dammit. Just saw the Academic calender. It is 3 weeks. Still, I guess O week could be counted as being a bit of a holiday :)

Last edited:

missanonymous7

Secretive Member
HSC
ah, good old library lifts.

today i got into one of the lifts at level 2 (with a bunch of other people). once inside, people pressed levels 9 and 10 (someone tried to press 5 but that didn't seem to work at all). the buttons lit up and the lift moved up. it then stopped at level 8, which none of us had pressed, and where no one got into the lift.

the lift then proceeded to go all the way back down. to level 1.

we tried pressing the buttons again, and the lift didn't move at all, so we all got out and tried another lift. tried the same thing there, pressing levels 9 and 10, and - no movement.

"it's not moving at all, is it?" someone commented.

so we all trooped out of that one too and went our separate ways, after being pointlessly taken down a floor.

:rolleyes:

is this a regular occurence for those lifts?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)