Whats A Good Looking Car For Pickin Up? (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
If you can be bothered to continously maintain it, the RX8 is also pretty nice.
Agreed about this. A used one can be had for low 20's and doesn't take much to make it look sex. Pity it costs so much just to run/drive!

HSC
Agreed about this. A used one can be had for low 20's and doesn't take much to make it look sex. Pity it costs so much just to run/drive!
you can also explain to chicks that your car uses a wankle engine, as well as having suicide doors. chicks love suicide doors

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
They are so tempting though, I have to admit. Do you know how much they roughly cost to run?

Gangstar1

HSC
o.k now im now thinking about getting rx-8 or porsche boxster

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Word of advice to OP- if you pick up a girl because of your car, it ain't going to last (they'll move onto whoever has a better car). That, and you probably will never really connect with them.

However if all you're doing is trying to improve/maximise your chances (e.g. RX-8 looks a lot nicer than a Corolla) then that's a bit more understandable (and less likely to result in you getting a girl who's using you for your car).

HSC
Saabs are soo sexy. I once saw one at a dealer which was red with leather seats. Very chic and european.

AND it was only 3,800 drive away. Low kms. 94 model...

Probably a death trap though.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I'd get one if it was reasonably priced (read: cheap) as it's essentially a WRX in a classier body and on the used car market, far less likely to have been thrashed to bits.

Gangstar1

HSC
I'm not really pickin up, I doubt any chick would just go with any random dude who owns a 'good looking' car, i just really badly want a good looking car just to get the heads turning

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)