Whats A Good Looking Car For Pickin Up? (1 Viewer)

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
Honestly, anything that you keep clean would be attractive. By that I mean a vacuumed interior that doesn't have empty cans and Maccas wrappers all over the floor. A relatively neat looking exterior is good too. Unlike guys, most girls aren't usually too fussed about your car's make or model.

Wight

ಠ_ಠ
HSC

I drive that piece of crap, cost 1600. Keep a car clean and with as little exterior damage as possible and the women will not care (I have a huge crack down the passenger side of the windscreen, even that doesn't bother them).

I like the ideas of getting a beemer, 180sx or celica though (as long as it's a '77 celica (Y)).

On unrelated note nice rez of an old thread.
And look, my first post of 2 years of lurking -.-

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Honestly, anything that you keep clean would be attractive. By that I mean a vacuumed interior that doesn't have empty cans and Maccas wrappers all over the floor. A relatively neat looking exterior is good too. Unlike guys, most girls aren't usually too fussed about your car's make or model.
I'd say it also works on impressing guys if your car doesn't smell like crap. Air freshners and no rubbish/wrappers/food scraps in the interior do wonders. Spend a bit of time (or money) and keep it clean inside and out.

Bendent

HSC
the i mean citroen sportcar (really short flat looking one) is sure good looking.

Last edited:

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
I'd say it also works on impressing guys if your car doesn't smell like crap. Air freshners and no rubbish/wrappers/food scraps in the interior do wonders. Spend a bit of time (or money) and keep it clean inside and out.
Thing is though, you shouldn't need air fresheners if you've kept it clean enough ;)

Hobba

HSC
BMW (1980's to 2000ish 3 series) or 1932 ford hot rod (fibreglass replica or new brookville body) or a 1960's mini (who cares if it isn't that fast, if you live in Sydney you won't be going that fast anyway)

nedzelic

HSC
what sort of girl are you going after that gives a toss about the car that you have?

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Im sorry, you get a girl on a big bore Vtwin bike and rev the tits off of it and you wont be able to get her off of it.

Caligula

HSC
Supposing the new laws regarding the turbo are to be adjusted:
- Mercedes C Class
- BMW 3
- Audi A4

Failing that I'd probably look at a Subaru Impreza.

You want a sedan (hatchbacks scream pleb whilst a coupe is a 14 y.o's wet dream) in a conservative colour - silver, grey, black or off white. Keep the vehicle clean and avoid modifications.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
SA22C RX7 and make it look like this...

birds will be hanging off your biceps....

and some inspiration...

guy probably got pulled over and defected down the road... :lol:

Last edited:

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Depends what type of girl you're trying to pick up.

Spotted this in the city last night leaving the Cross. Even my taxi driver was gawking at it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)