Whats best, chemistry or physics? (1 Viewer)

yz125

HSC
Dunno what that person is basing it on, but they are Fd. Many, many times they want you to include things that aren't even implied in the question.

I've only had that happen to me once in Physics XD
Thats exactly what i was basing it on. I thought chem was easily my best exam and it turned out to be the worst.

alexx-12

HSC
Chemistry is the best!!!
it's heaps fun, we do heaps of pracs and the theory is not boring.
I do physics as well, it is soooooo boring but I'm kinds good at it, it is not too hard if you learn how to apply the formulas

chemistry is more of a girlier subject
but the choice is up to you :)

muzeikchun852

HSC
im going to face the same problem sooner or later, but based on the content for now, chemistry is way to boring for me - to much theory.

BloomyLove

HSC Hater
HSC
My Physics teacher is hopeless.

.'. I find chemistry more enjoyable.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
im going to face the same problem sooner or later, but based on the content for now, chemistry is way to boring for me - to much theory.
Chemistry sucks in year 11, I know how you feel, but physics is not very interesting in year 12, however there's less content to reallly remember for physics than chem imo, it all balances out.

muzeikchun852

HSC
Chemistry sucks in year 11, I know how you feel, but physics is not very interesting in year 12, however there's less content to reallly remember for physics than chem imo, it all balances out.
so hsc chemistry is going to be much more interesting than prelim?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)