What's everyone doing for their elective for their new syllabus? (1 Viewer)

rydelta

HSC
I'm doing Worlds of Upheaval and we're studying Shelley's Frankenstein, Seamus Heaney's Opened Ground: Poems 1966−1996 and Fritz Lang's Metropolis. What about you? Also, what's everyone doing for their first assessment?

croakyengine

HSC
I'm doing Worlds of Upheaval and we're studying Shelley's Frankenstein, Seamus Heaney's Opened Ground: Poems 1966−1996 and Fritz Lang's Metropolis. What about you? Also, what's everyone doing for their first assessment?
Well, my elective seems pretty similar to yours. I'm also doing Worlds of Upheaval, studying Frankenstein and Metropolis. However, I'm studying Waiting for Godot instead of Opened Ground: Poems. We haven't really started any preparations for our first assessment task yet as we're doing it half way through the next term.

kiaski

HSC
I'm do
I'm doing exactly the same texts as you this year! I was wondering if you had any good resources for these texts? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)