What's everyone doing for their major works and how are you going with it? (1 Viewer)

graceluvsA's

HSC
Mine is due in 3 and a half weeks and ive currently got 1800 words and I gotta do 2500. I'm doing mine on the Bush administration misusing and manipulating history around the invasions of Iraq in 2003. If anyone has finished theirs or just wants some feedback I'm open to doing that but if you'll give some feedback on mine too.

raspberriesandpears

HSC
we submitted ours like a month ago which was a huge relief although a stressful grind. i did mine on the separation of history and storytelling which i found interesting until we got to the last week and then i was so sick of it!

aulinia

HSC
I still have about 6 weeks left to do mine, its like 2 days before my PIP so im gna be so stressed omg, doing mine on indigenous australian history and the impact of ethnocentrism on its historiography.

graceluvsA's

HSC
we submitted ours like a month ago which was a huge relief although a stressful grind. i did mine on the separation of history and storytelling which i found interesting until we got to the last week and then i was so sick of it!
I feel so sick of mine right now, I bet after I submit it whenever I see anything relating to my topic I’ll get traumatic flashbacks.

graceluvsA's

HSC
I still have about 6 weeks left to do mine, its like 2 days before my PIP so im gna be so stressed omg, doing mine on indigenous australian history and the impact of ethnocentrism on its historiography.
Ooh that sounds like a really cool topic. That sucks it’s right before your pip omg and so close to the hsc too.

aulinia

HSC
Ooh that sounds like a really cool topic. That sucks it’s right before your pip omg and so close to the hsc too.
Tysm! And omg literally, and its right before trials 😵💫😵💫 im planning on finishing both pretty soon so ill be able to fully dedicate my focus on hsc

SamDavisEnjoyer420

HSC
mine was due yesterday :blink2: i'm the only one in my class so i'm not too worried about my grade lol. when i get feedback i'll upload it as a resource to hopefully help some people out :]

Tysm! And omg literally, and its right before trials 😵💫😵💫 im planning on finishing both pretty soon so ill be able to fully dedicate my focus on hsc
omg, that sounds horrible... i'm also doing a pip but luckily no history project anymore! the pip is gruelling but goodluck for both of your major works!!!

aulinia

HSC
Sweet omg, whats your pip on? :)
And i swear im finding the pip much harder than the ext essay, bc u need to conduct ur own research (and its almost double the word count…)

SamDavisEnjoyer420

HSC
mines basically “is it justified to discriminate?” using the discrimination of religious people and non religious people as a cross cultural comparison. even though i have a lot more resources to structure my pip like past pips (my ext teacher gave me nothing except a referencing guide wtf) im still finding writing it a lot more difficult since im honestly not as passionate about sociology as i am history

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
mines basically “is it justified to discriminate?” using the discrimination of religious people and non religious people as a cross cultural comparison. even though i have a lot more resources to structure my pip like past pips (my ext teacher gave me nothing except a referencing guide wtf) im still finding writing it a lot more difficult since im honestly not as passionate about sociology as i am history
Discuss the advantages of slavery (20 marks)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)