What's everyone doing to celebrate? (1 Viewer)

Susieee

HSC
N/A
I'm interested to hear peoples' plans for when the HSC is over. Schoolies? Holiday? Bum around? Job? Share your thoughts.

[I'm so excited I have one exam left]

proringz

HSC
Yeah, gonna work, went for interview a few weeks back, found out i got the job in the week before hsc finishes. Need to save for a car for next year

reeni24

HSC
- get drunk, celebrate my 18th (this sat)
- schoooooolies
- europe on 1 jan for 4 weeks
- come back go camping at the beach with friends

wahee!

tania O

HSC
firstly i will BURNNN out all my books,notes and papers and just look at them being burned ahahahaha cant wait, i wanna travel the world have to save up for that not good with saving up LOL than proberely relax then go back to studying damm it....AGIAN

Last edited:

sparkerasp

HSC
What is all this about burning stuff? I mean, they're just pieces of paper, no big deal. Or is it I don't have a sense of fun?

tania O

HSC
sparkerasp said:
What is all this about burning stuff? I mean, they're just pieces of paper, no big deal. Or is it I don't have a sense of fun?
yes it is you dont have a sense of fun.

Ruki

-Queen of the Damned-
HSC
Getting a job and working until mid December. Then spending Christmas and new years in America :rolleyes:
Can't wait :lol:

mattchis

HSC
schoolies! then fuck all till christmas when im going away to fiji :D then my 18th when i return :)

Katieeee

HSC
BURNING stuff, having random adventures around town, partying etc until the formal, partying a bit more and then schoolies to Vanuatu on Nov 24th. Get back and have 3 days to recover at home and then I'm going to Thailand for a family holiday. After that it will be work work work to save for my overseas travel/work adventure next year :D

Azreil

HSC
risole91 said:
getting my hair cut short lol.
This.

Formal, hair cut, schoolies, drinking, bonfire, drinking, Christmas, Nic's birthday, New Years, my birthday, drinking, not working.

Beeeeeeach. Learning to surf.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)