What's everyone in the class of 06 doing? (1 Viewer)

soul_VL

HSC
yeah i was goin to make a motorcycle stand that utilises a pulley- cable with a ram(car jack)
so little movement = large height to work on bike..
so yeah a bit of metal there . should be interesting.

niteshade1312

HSC
There are some interesting ideas going on here.. I just wish more 06ers would give their ideas!

Veiled Wanderer

HSC
Hey all!,
I think some people are a little apprehensive of sharing their ideas with others at the moment, especially if some have spent inordinate amount of time tryin to come up with an idea.:wave: But anyway, in my DAT class of about 16 students, the ideas range from making leg warmers?, designing a hotel, making tables and making other bits and bobs.
How many people are in ur classes? Are any of u goin on this Design Tech Seminar at the Powerhouse Museum?

MrMe

Your Bestest Best Friend
HSC
Hey great ideas!!

well there are 3 people in my DAT class! nice and cosey! visiting the Design Tech on friday!

behemuf

HSC
Im doing a Physical board game which is kind of like a puzzle, hard to explain lol, its like large

niteshade1312

HSC
behemuf said:
Im doing a Physical board game which is kind of like a puzzle, hard to explain lol, its like large
That sounds very innovative. I can't wait to hear how it goes, just make sure you make it well!

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
deathbyprinter said:
what could be possibly innovative about making an evening dress?

depends on the skill and ability of the student....

i ask you all, what is innovative about a childrens book version of othello?considering there are about 4 existing products that are very similar in terms of the need/aim of the product......

alzeari

Alzeari!!!
HSC
heya all!!!!!:wave:

weeeeeeeeeeeelllll, what im doing is im writing and illustrating a series of childrens books that focus on issues that may arise in a childs life, and help them to overcome/deal with the problem :0 i know its not really INNOVATIVE as such, but its kinda original... sorta. im hoping to do a really high quality folio, so that should help my marks. im hoping. :)

Bourkey

HSC
Im doin a range of clothes, i no same as ever1 elso as well...!! But its for the races n stuff like that. Should be good!!! Cant wait to make it n get it marked so that i can wear it a!!!

MrMe

Your Bestest Best Friend
HSC
deathbyprinter said:
what could be possibly innovative about making an evening dress?
Hey someone i knew last year made an evening dress out of plastic bags, thats pretty innovative!

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
MrMe said:
Hey someone i knew last year made an evening dress out of plastic bags, thats pretty innovative!
i prefered the girl a couple of years back that made a dress made out of chuppa chup wrappers, now that was the shiz!

Rhys.D

Geek
HSC
How nice of you to point me here MrMe <_< NOT! :jedi:

LOL.. anyway as MrMe knows but to tell the rest of you im making an R2-D2 computer case to cut down on the landfill produced by people disposing of computer cases... well thats what im saying anyway and im sticking to it! I actually just want an R2 computer case :D

niteshade1312

HSC
Bourkey said:
Im doin a range of clothes, i no same as ever1 elso as well...!! But its for the races n stuff like that. Should be good!!! Cant wait to make it n get it marked so that i can wear it a!!!

Someone did something similar to that last year and was on showcase at DesignTEch. They designed hats for the races..

Glizberry

HSC
Yeah i know that girl made the dress out of chuppa chup wrappers, she sold them at school... she works for my friends dad. Her dress was cool. but dnt was the only thing she was good at... focus on all your subject not jus dnt... shes now working in a office as an adim manager, tisk!!

pointless

Just around the Corner...wanna go for a walk?
HSC
well for my MDP...im actually quite surprised my Teachers let me do this.. but im lookin towards creating a series of Animated commercials for television and the Internet...im pretty sure anyone who reads this from my school will pick me out straight away.. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)