• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What's everyone up to? (1 Viewer)

dotcomgirl

HSC
Just wondered what everyone else is doing in History Ext classes these days and if you've started the case study.

My class has been doing historiography stuff for the past term and a half now and is probably going to start case study this week (Bush legends...).

Kujah

HSC
N/A
We've done a bit of each module- we're up to the post-modernists in What is History? and we're about to start the religion aspect of our Elizabeth Case Study. Our last 3-4 lessons were dedicated for our Major Work- discussions, research + writing.

jzjen

HSC
hi dotcomgirl, dw, my school hasn't started case study either. lol, we're in the same boat :D

evange

thepaperman

HSC
You guys have to start the case study yourself. Look to the HSC syllabus to know what you should be looking for. Don't rely on others to start teaching it to you.

It forces you to take a more personal interest to the topic as well - so start already.

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
done about 30% of what is history and 0% of jfk

gonna have to tank this shit real sooon

dotcomgirl

HSC
Just to let you know, we're doing Bush Legends and the whole class has got no idea what we're doing, the teacher hasn't explained it and is now away.

Unless...do you have any info on this obscure topic?

Telekinetik

ça m'a fait du bien
HSC
dotcomgirl said:
Just to let you know, we're doing Bush Legends and the whole class has got no idea what we're doing, the teacher hasn't explained it and is now away.

Unless...do you have any info on this obscure topic?
Don't worry, I'm doing the Bush Legend too and our class has NO f'n clue what the hell we're supposed to be doing - our teacher waffles on about Gallipoli and his personal experience too often.

If you're still having trouble, add me on msn or something, and we'll suffer through it together.

EDIT: PS. We actually STARTED with the case study, and then did the "What is history?" module. What an idiot teacher we have.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)