What's initiation like in residential colleges like Wesley and Drews? (1 Viewer)

evilsushi26

HSC
I'm basically a very short, very "oh look, it's windy! Here comes a fever!" sort of person. And I really don't mind being ragged/initiated, but I'd like to know if it's anything drastic and whether I should come armed with medication (if I get in, that is xD)

JClamp

Banned
HSC
99% of USyd students dont live in one of those gayass colleges

Niek

HSC
No idea about Wesley, but I know a few people at Drews...
You will most likely be dropped off in the middle of nowhere and expected to find your way back home. Also be prepared for being tackled by huge rugby guys so they can get the brick you have been entrusted with off you. And there would be VERY little sleep, so probably stock up on the Vit C :)

izzy88

HSC
No idea about Wesley, but I know a few people at Drews...
You will most likely be dropped off in the middle of nowhere and expected to find your way back home. Also be prepared for being tackled by huge rugby guys so they can get the brick you have been entrusted with off you. And there would be VERY little sleep, so probably stock up on the Vit C :)
and get ready to carry round bricks and wear academic gowns for the first week or so of uni- just so everyone knows you are a college kid :p (at drews in any case).
and lots and lots of alcohol.

dumarab

HSC
Is it just me, but i don't see the point of collging when you live in Sydney.

But i might be wrong.

philphie

Banned
HSC
it's funny with the rituals these colleges do considering they are a breeding ground for future political conservatives

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
they're a breeding ground for dickheads nobody else in class talks to
college kids keep to college kids

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I'm basically a very short, very "oh look, it's windy! Here comes a fever!" sort of person. And I really don't mind being ragged/initiated, but I'd like to know if it's anything drastic and whether I should come armed with medication (if I get in, that is xD)
Yeah dude better come armed with your medication! XD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)