soo jae

HSC
Does anyone have any answer to that?
Is doing Com/law in uni wold help?
What skills does that require?
thanks, guys.

Raginsheep

HSC
There is this fanastic thing called Google.

Theres another fanastic thing called Wikipedia.

Theres also the Seach function on this forums.

Its much easier if you just use those.

As for Com/Law, depends on what areas of IB you want to go into but this was discussed in your other thread.

HSC
IB is for people who know what it is firstly =P and how to use the google function + are super sexy.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
ChilledAmbience said:
IB is for people who know what it is firstly =P and how to use the google function + are super sexy.
Here's guessing you're an ugly kent?

Skills required for IB include sexceptionally long hours, experience (employers are loathe to offer the $100 000+ graduate salaries to people on straight Bcomms as they are still quite young, think about doing honours) and who are ace at finance amongst other things.

P.S. you won't get your scholarship lolz for plagiarising the previous poster's words

HSC
I'm only ugly around you; I don't think plagiarising ever hurt anybodies chances (not that i did).

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
bobness said:
Here's guessing you're an ugly kent?

Skills required for IB include sexceptionally long hours, experience (employers are loathe to offer the $100 000+ graduate salaries to people on straight Bcomms as they are still quite young, think about doing honours) and who are ace at finance amongst other things.

P.S. you won't get your scholarship lolz for plagiarising the previous poster's words
its only m&a that has long hours. Trading/sales is not bad at ~60-65 hours a week.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
velox said:
its only m&a that has long hours. Trading/sales is not bad at ~60-65 hours a week.
60-65 hours is still too much (at least for me). That's about 12-13 hrs a day for a whole working week? Plus i'm probably not serious enough for such a hectic job.

Oi are you aspiring for IB velox? I don't know you but you're online persona is quite forceful and flaming so i can see you doing it lolz :eek:

Lame comeback chilledambience, your mum also thinks you're ugly. Maybe not, but i hope you realise now that being super sexy doesn't qualify you for IB.

More than anything i can layk chuck a norris joke now. How do IBs use birth control?

With their personality lolz (or if you plagiarise)

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
bobness said:
60-65 hours is still too much (at least for me). That's about 12-13 hrs a day for a whole working week? Plus i'm probably not serious enough for such a hectic job.

Oi are you aspiring for IB velox? I don't know you but you're online persona is quite forceful and flaming so i can see you doing it lolz :eek:

Lame comeback chilledambience, your mum also thinks you're ugly. Maybe not, but i hope you realise now that being super sexy doesn't qualify you for IB.

More than anything i can layk chuck a norris joke now. How do IBs use birth control?

With their personality lolz (or if you plagiarise)
Most decent jobs have around 60+ hours. Med/Law etc. Not sure about engineering.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
I like arts. I especially like english.

I don't like the career prospects of the degree though so commerce is a nice back-up. If you work as a financial adviser can't you still get about 45-50 hours for a decent salary (say $100 000 after some experience and postgraudate degrees)?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)