What's IPT like? (1 Viewer)

zombies

HSC
Just found out I can't take SDD at my new school next year, so I'm going to choose between SOR1 and IPT.

What do you learn in IPT? I'm looking to do Computer Science or software engineering or something along those lines at uni, so would IPT help in that at all?

Just some advice on which I should choose would be cool, thanks!

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
Just found out I can't take SDD at my new school next year, so I'm going to choose between SOR1 and IPT.

What do you learn in IPT? I'm looking to do Computer Science or software engineering or something along those lines at uni, so would IPT help in that at all?

IPT for sure, it will teach you the ins and outs of how businesses will use the software you create for them, and what and how user requirements can be solved by software in everyday business solutions.

powlmao

Banned
HSC

IPT is like being raped in the arse every second of that lesson. Imagine having some fat old hag penatrating your ass with a sharp blunt object,she then goes to thrush it in and out repeatedly until your arse hole is bloody and sore

That is exactly what IPT is, i am just glad the but fucking seems normal now :( I must kill myself

pwoh

O_O
HSC
Uni Grad
Seeing as you're looking to do comp sci or software engineering at uni, definitely pick IPT. While you won't learn much technically (so it won't be very useful for uni unless you plan to do IT), it would probably be easier/more enjoyable than SOR for you.
Most of the content is related to the applications of technology rather than how they work or how to implement them, but it is mildly interesting as an overview of things. Have a look through the syllabus to get an idea.
EDIT: Is it possible to do SDD through distance education or something? Would be more relevant.

zombies

HSC
IPT is like being raped in the arse every second of that lesson. Imagine having some fat old hag penatrating your ass with a sharp blunt object,she then goes to thrush it in and out repeatedly until your arse hole is bloody and sore

That is exactly what IPT is, i am just glad the but fucking seems normal now :( I must kill myself
Wow

Seeing as you're looking to do comp sci or software engineering at uni, definitely pick IPT. While you won't learn much technically (so it won't be very useful for uni unless you plan to do IT), it would probably be easier/more enjoyable than SOR for you.
Most of the content is related to the applications of technology rather than how they work or how to implement them, but it is mildly interesting as an overview of things. Have a look through the syllabus to get an idea.
EDIT: Is it possible to do SDD through distance education or something? Would be more relevant.
Yeah, probably could do distance education but I'd rather just do all my subjects within school, it's easier that way.

But thanks guys! I guess I'll just choose IPT.

zombies

HSC
ahaha I ended up being able to do SDD! Had the school's orientation day today and yahhh w00tw00t

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)