What's on your Year 12 Jersey? (1 Viewer)

idling fire

HSC
I get mixed responses to mine now :)
Some people are like "hey that's cool" and others... "are you from the KGB or something???" LOL

tilda-lou

HSC
we can have anything but swearing...one guy has his phone number on the back..others have random things i just have tilda-lou, but we havr some pretty random ones!

princy

HSC
I am getting 'princy' on the back of mine. Order goes in tomorrow. I wouldn't know what else to put on mine, other than 'Jamie' but that kind of seems a bit boring.

Sofstar

HSC
Today my friends and i were talking about it and then we realised we should've been cool and got our BOS number. Hahahaha.

JoOYcE!

HSC
In my school... we have committees that organize the jerseys and they go around homerooms writing what people are going to put... then they hand it to the principle and if he is unimpressed he then makes the student change it

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Sofstar said:
Today my friends and i were talking about it and then we realised we should've been cool and got our BOS number. Hahahaha.
Hooray for individuality.

HSC
Sofstar said:
That would've been awesome! Or even better, your myspace number... :D

curiouscookie

HSC
the-1-n-only-me said:
.wijipedia.

the reasoning behind that.. in maths!!!

wiji + wikipedia = wijipedia

wiji = my nick name
wikipedia = people have this stupid idea that i'm "smart"

wijipedia was actually created by accident when i tried to type wikipedia on msn... but meh.. the name stays

I'm in the same boat. I've got 'Wilkopedia' on mine.
Reason: my surname is Wilkinson, and the natural shortening of it is... Wilko, duh, fuse that with Wikipedia and voila! Wilkopedia. Though in my case, the wikipedia reference came mainly because most of my friends pay me out about my addiction to Wikipedia, and my random spewing out of facts... which also lead to my other nic, Fact Machine- which my friends wanted me to have on my jersey...but, uh... no.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
curiouscookie said:

I'm in the same boat. I've got 'Wilkopedia' on mine.
Reason: my surname is Wilkinson, and the natural shortening of it is... Wilko, duh, fuse that with Wikipedia and voila! Wilkopedia. Though in my case, the wikipedia reference came mainly because most of my friends pay me out about my addiction to Wikipedia, and my random spewing out of facts... which also lead to my other nic, Fact Machine- which my friends wanted me to have on my jersey...but, uh... no.
Yeah, we have a guy like that. Are your facts useful or useless to the topic at hand? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)