What's on your Year 12 Jersey? (1 Viewer)

vorahk

HSC
bleach, dunno, dunno, death note.

bleach and death note are awesome ^^. i put HAKAIBA, some random japanese...

the thing is, we cant wear it much, since it gets fairly hot ><.

stunndmullet07

HSC
haha mine says stunndmullet lol but now i wanna change it to like boofhead or sumfin lol iunnoz

greeknob

HSC
Our schools pretty lame, they only let us put our last name on the back and first name on the front. They did let us come up with a design and vote for the best one tho, so its a little bit of a consolation.

HSC
I once watched an episode of Bleach. :)

I want my jersey. :( I thought that my school was going to be getting them as soon as we came back from holidays, but I guess not. :(:(

I wince everytime I see 07ers wearing jerseys, lol.

skinnier

HSC
all u ppl complainin bout u only get ur last name well my dik of a deputy prinicipal says that the jersey is a souvenir for high school so we can only get it after trials.

HSC
skinnier said:
all u ppl complainin bout u only get ur last name well my dik of a deputy prinicipal says that the jersey is a souvenir for high school so we can only get it after trials.
haha, thats horrible
ok, now to think of something comforting to say...

at least u get a jersey?

kiwi

HSC
we could get what we wanted within reason. I got boring old "kiwi" 07 but there where some good ones in my year. Like "Bundyon", "Gaztoy" "Dan23q " and my personal random favourite "The doctor" . one kid even got "The moistenator" which was surprising.

watiwat

HSC
we're not allowed to get anything on our jerseys.. i don't even know what the final design for it is.. our organisation stinks.. and we don't even get to wear them until trials anyway..

i think we're ordering them so that they don't even come until just before trials..

i wanted "watiwat" on mine! surname + nick.. s'awesome. [ i reckon our year'll find a way to put nicks on the jerseys.. even if they're not legit ]

HSC
watiwat said:
i wanted "watiwat" on mine! surname + nick.. s'awesome. [ i reckon our year'll find a way to put nicks on the jerseys.. even if they're not legit ]
I don't doubt you will find a way. Question is will you be bothered to have it put on? I know people who didnt get any thing on the back of their jersey because they wanted to put their nickname (appropriate nicknames were shortened form of our names or else first/last names). Not one person (to my knowledge anyway) made changes to the jerseys, basically they never got around to it.

HSC
skinnier said:
Hahaha that's so bullshit. The most you are going to wear your jerseys is going in school anyway.

jaaaaay

HSC
watatank said:
Hahaha that's so bullshit. The most you are going to wear your jerseys is going in school anyway.
haha true that.

i think we have to wait till half yearlies.

Queen Anna

University Gal
HSC
ChicShit said:
My school takes it even further..
Nothing at all!
It's for 'privacy reasons' :rolleyes:
lol sameo with my skool cept that we - meaning the skool btw - are too poor to have stuff on the bak of our jerseys.its not really privacy reasons thats just the excuse they use!
Instead we have these things that are a waste of winter jumper and make us look like overgrown bumble bees coz they are striped yellow, navy and white. the fit on them is sooooo crap it makes like a pyramid out the front of your body from your neck down to the end of the jumper. Biggest waste of cash I have ever seen and just as i am leaving they bring in good jumpers for all the "sweet innocent" years to come behind us. GRRRRRRRR can't wait to get out!!!! :burn:

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Queen Anna said:
lol sameo with my skool cept that we - meaning the skool btw - are too poor to have stuff on the bak of our jerseys.its not really privacy reasons thats just the excuse they use!
Instead we have these things that are a waste of winter jumper and make us look like overgrown bumble bees coz they are striped yellow, navy and white. the fit on them is sooooo crap it makes like a pyramid out the front of your body from your neck down to the end of the jumper. Biggest waste of cash I have ever seen and just as i am leaving they bring in good jumpers for all the "sweet innocent" years to come behind us. GRRRRRRRR can't wait to get out!!!! :burn:
Someone enjoys school.

At least you guys have yours. Ours haven't even been ordered. Stupid lazy people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)