Whats Queer Space? (1 Viewer)

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
Yeah but Blokesworld is on Channel 10 now...well was a few weeks ago.

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
there's another show on Fox that has a similar theme but I can't recall it's name.

Back in first year 3 different christian groups tried to recruit me on enrollment day

I made the conclusion that I must've looked wholesome

How things have changed.

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
GoodToGo said:
Hmm I'll have to get Shelley to investigate....or join.
LOl ok im not a member, and teh golden key society only open to post grads think
but the "high" society isnt about money its about people who enjoy cocktail paries and sunday golf sessions, its the high life. Ive been to a fw of their parties quite fun...and please no teasing

meanwhile there are many gentlemens clubs in sydeny and beyond i can point you in teh direction of them if you wish :p

just so you know a gentlemans clubs a fancy name for a brothel...lol but unlike brothels they ffer more than just a convient place to have sex and all money for sex deals are not brokered by them thus not illegal. They also have pool and let you smoke and stuff....lol ok i have weird knowledge (my dad investigated sucha club for his work in industrial relations....hehe he did a strip joint to once....)

havent been in teh womens room of my uni, goodtogo told me scary stories and amde me promise not to go in LOL

Last edited:
X

xeuyrawp

golfstick said:
there's another show on Fox that has a similar theme but I can't recall it's name.

Back in first year 3 different christian groups tried to recruit me on enrollment day

I made the conclusion that I must've looked wholesome

How things have changed.
yeah, I got attacked, too.
Hopefully with the new legislation that will hopefully outlaw tele-marketing will also outlaw ambush-marketing of the religious groups.

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
golfstick said:
is it the man show???

they have that fat kid ... funny stuff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)