whats so good about sex?? (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
yes and thats why she denied those rumours and meant nothing of that sort. milkshake is apparently old slang for a chick's body.

afro-girl

HSC
sja said:
people who complain about sex being overrated are usually ugly, don't have the oppurtunity to do above average girls (or even get them to speak to you) or are too convinced that being the nice guy in a social group is the way to go.

the topic creator is named AFRO-GIRL. HELLO, A FUCKING AFRO, ON A GIRL. now that's fucked up. and i totally sympthasise with you, saying sex is overrated on an online forum.
err excuse me.. i object.. what is wrong with an afro on a girl??? and stop generalising mr know it all

Gangels

HSC
katy-g said:
I could go for some hot sex and pizza right now actually...
I could go for some too:) Cept i want to eat sushi.............yuk!

Anyone wanna join me in my Kombi van? Theres a sink and everything! You even have the choice to sit in a chair or lie in a bed............IN THE SAME ROOM!:)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
the first time i had sex i hated it. it really hurt and bled everywhere and i had no idea what was going on. afterwards i was depressed and spent the next three days eating ice-cream and feeling sorry for myself...

then it gets better, trust me.

Darkening

HSC
my first experiance wasnt that good. And i say sex is overrated! Sex shoulda been more like..... a chicken, fun to catch :)

haz2000

HSC
I have to agree that sex is highly over rated. im am a male and still at school but all my past experience has only led to awarkness and regret.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
haz2000 said:
I have to agree that sex is highly over rated. im am a male and still at school but all my past experience has only led to awarkness and regret.
yes no wonder you are still at school.

my first sex experience was pretty good. its wasnt the best, and it wasnt the worst. i enjoyed it, and there werent any problems. but i have since had some bad experiences, but it hasnt changed my thoughts on sex at all. look at like icecream, sometimes you get a flavour you dont like or it melts all over you, but it doesnt stop you from having ice cream again....ha actually that was a bad comparison..meh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)